• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Long Are You Allowed Online For?

How Long Are You Allowed online For/

• 0 - 1 Hour

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Hours

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 4 Hours

• 5 Hours

• Six Hours

• Seven Hours

• Eight Hours

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nine Hours

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 10+ Hours

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Do you have time limits ( like me :( ) or are you allowed as much time as you want?

Me, I'm allowed three hours, but I try to sneak in more ;).

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Define "limits" :D

I can use it almost any time I want to, except when I'm doing homework. However, I use it anyways during this time :)

Bay

Years
    I'm allowed as much time as my schedule allows. One of the perks of being in college XD
    *hi fives*

Same with me. XD My schedule changes every day due to work and classes changing sometimes, so I go online whenever time allows. I try to limit my time so that I can get some studying done, but then time flies by when I have too much fun online. XD

Years
    I use it whenever I want, assuming I'm not at school (high school). As long as my commitments (grades) stay up where they should be, I don't see this changing. Short answer: 24 hours / day. But I probably only use it say 6 hours on week days out of consideration for schedule, and this of course is considering multi-tasking where I'm playing a game and browsing or doing homework and browsing, etc.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    K, by the looks of it, I can't wait for college.

My parents think i have way too much "screen-time"

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    I'm online as long as I want to be on for (seeing as I ain't getting up for anything nor am I getting ready for work).

...Of course, that's assuming my computer doesn't over-heat that is ¬_¬'

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I'm pretty much allowed on whenever and how ever long as I want. I've never had a limit on how long I can be on for. The only time where I was allowed on only at night was when we had dial up, and that was so people could call our house phone during the day. I'm the only person who uses the computer anyways, and I ended up getting my own laptop. So I basically have more freedom to be online whenever I want to be.

Though I'm not on 24/7 because I either have to work, do house chores, go out with my friends or whatever. Not like I would want to be on 24/7. o_o That'd be insanely boring.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    If I'm not in class or sleeping, chances are good that I'll be online.

I do most of my coursework on the computer, and I always have my phone with me wherever I go, so there really isn't any reason I shouldn't just go ahead and log on and see what's up. Plus, the internet gives me something to do when whatever I'm supposed to be doing isn't very exciting. Still, I remember only being allowed online for one hour a day when I was younger... I- I can't even imagine that kind of limitation these days. D:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Well, if my internet connection is always working, then I could get on for as long as I want. =)

It's pretty much this way ever since I first came here. The catch is that this school computer doesn't always allow Pokecommunity to pass through the filter. So, at times, I won't be able to get on because it's blocked.

Ayselipera

I can be on for as long as I want, but I get bored after a while.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Lemme see, *mumbles carry over the one, divide it by the golden ratio, times it by Pi mumbles*

3 to 4 hours. Usually when I come back from school, I start. XD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Seeing as I never really even talk to my parents (though we do still live together), their 'rules' regarding me are quite few. As for the internet; I can basically stay on here for however long I want. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm pretty much on allowed whenever from 6 AM to 2 PM (because that is when the internet shuts off. :/ ). Just as long as my grades stay up and I still do things around the house.

Back