• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Long Are You Allowed Online For?

How Long Are You Allowed online For/

• 0 - 1 Hour

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Hours

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 4 Hours

• 5 Hours

• Six Hours

• Seven Hours

• Eight Hours

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nine Hours

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 10+ Hours

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Back when I was younger, or even a younger teenager I had a time limit. Well, pretty much.. I wasn't forced off, but passed a certain point it was sort of a mutual agreement that we had. "Okay.. 4 or 5 hours is enough, go live life~."

During weekdays I commonly only got 2 or 3 hours at night, and these days.. I can't even imagine only getting two hours online. xD; Even when I was in college, or working I managed to get 4 or 5 hours to be on at night. On normal days, I'm on.. way more than I should be. >.> Sometimes, it can add up to 10 hours or more a day, on and off/throughout.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used to have limits but my parents sucked at enforcing them since they never remembered what they were. I know I had a bedtime up until grade 12 (inorite? x_x) and that fluctuated between 9 (lmao ffff) and 10:30 but ever since I got my own laptop when I got out of high school, I haven't had any sort of limit.

:] And now I spend pleeeenty of time on the internet since I'm in uni and don't have any restraints but the ones I enforce for myself~

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I can be online as long as I want, just as long as I don't have anything else that I have to do, like homework.

Years
    When I was in high school, I was only supposed to be one for an hour a day... and then that kind of got shot out the window slowly when I got modded here. By senior year I was on whenever I felt like it. By then I think my parents gave up on me ever changing. They put limits on TV and computer time to get us out of the house and active, but, well, my little brother and I aren't the active sort of people.

Of course, now that I've moved out on my own, I have no sort of limit. How often I'm on varies on when I work, and if I decide to hang out with my sister at her place, or if I decide I'd rather do something else than browse the Internet.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Around 1 hour on school days.
    Otherwise, I suppose upto 4 hours.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I can stay online for a long time,
    Though yesterday my dad switched my internet off for a while.
    But i'm usually allowed on for the whole day =D
    Which is like 9 hours.. maybe 10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ever since last month, Nan came up with "two hours in the morning", "two hours in the afternoon" and finally... "two hours at night."

I don't really stick to that though, because I'm usually on from about 11AM - 2/3PM (then off for like an hour), then on until 5PM... then later, 8:00-ish to 11:00, so... yeah. Nan tries to make me get off at night at about 11 though, usually. :(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    My mum likes to turn the internet off at a certain time at night so I'm not on it... like at three in the morning.

I usually turn it on in the morning at 8-9 AM, and I'm allowed on anytime between when I turn it on and when she turns it off.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    I have no limit which is kind of bad XD
    I spend a lot of time online on PC, GPX+, facebook and aim.
    My IRL friends and internet friends are on those sites >.<"

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
    I've never had any limits O_o since i was 5 to now (17)

My friends dont either, but they have bed times, which i do not have x.X so im usually alone at 2am on a school night =3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    As much time as I want to spend on my computer,I admit I do have an internet addiction myself. About 5-6 hours a day is homework related though.

Years
    I do not have a specific time limit, but things keep me from being on for like 5 hours. Plus i'm on a lot for school stuff.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Seeing as I own my computer, and I'm paying for the Internet myself, I have no time limit. XD

Though my roommates and I are supposed to keep below ninety gigs a month cumulatively, so I suppose that's our limit. :P

Back