• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long for Heatran....

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2009
    How long does it usually take to catch Heatran? I've been working on him FOREVER and no progress so far.

Years
    In other words it could take a while. It also helps if put him to sleep or something similar. In fact I'm pretty close to versing him on my Pearl.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I'd suggest using.... maybe a level 55 Ground type? They really dish out the hurt to Heatran, but the level is so you won't kill it. Victory Road is the perfect place to catch such a poke.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Omg, it took me hours catching Heatran with an Ultra ball. It probably took me 30 something times, but that was my pearl version. In my diamond version I caught it with a dusk ball and it took me like 13 times, so I'm guessing try to catch heatran with a dusk ball cuz its in a cave and make sure ur doing it at night time as well. lol ;D

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    There isn't really a discussion going on here and the basis of this thread could go into the Q&A thread... but since a number of people have posted in this thread (some with answers, some not) and a lot of them are posts not really suited in the Q&A nor valid as any kind of discussion, I'll just close this up. Please be sure to post any further questions in the Q&A thread.

Closes~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back