• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long have you been playing your pokemon game (Timewise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
  • On my platinum, I've been playing for 18:43, and on Soul Silver, I've been playing 53:42.

It seems that whenever I save, it always tells me I'm in the forty minute zone.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • In my current Platinum file (the old one), it's probably for 15+ hours. I think my old one had 300+ hours on it (sorry, I don't know the exact hours I played).

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    I got Platinum on March 29, 2009 (about a week after release date if I remember correctly) and my play time is at 49:19.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • d-153:48
    d-17:49 (random poke challange game)
    p-29 min (just bought it)
    pl-10:29 (just started)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Wow, the most I have is 127 hours on my Pokemon Crystal and I thought THAT was alot.
    Right now I only have 1:36 on my Pokemon Platinum, just restarted it today. xD

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • My pokemon platinum playtime is around 85:30 but i have not been playing pokemon recently but will be returning to playing on the 29th.

Years
  • My Pearl had about 700 hours, but only 200 or 300 were played my me, the rest came from lending the game to a friend and getting it back after months.
    Strangely enough, my older games never reached such high numbers, but I enjoyed them a lot more, and still do (not in cartridge form anymore of course, my GB Pocket broke years ago after falling from a table one time to much...)

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • 450 in Platinum. D;
    400 hours of that literally Playing the Battle Factory, trying to get gold. v.v;

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • 112 hours and 34 minutes on my Platinum. (18 hours and 5 minutes or SoulSilver)

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    24:06 on Platinum (restarted it January 20th, so XD)

255:50 on SoulSilver. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I think I have about 59 nearly 60 hours in Platinum (most of them from the last week). And in Peal around 145 or so. I can't remember off the top of my head. I haven't played too much in a while, so I guess it shows. XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've been playing Platinum for 75 hours and 34 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back