• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long have you been playing your pokemon game (Timewise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future_Chaos

Obsessed with Eelektross
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    My platinum is 280 hours on the dot. For pearl its around 25 hours but I restarted alot. And Soulsilver, which I got on release day, is about 110 hrs, but I'm thinking of restarting that too.

And I never restarted platinum. x.x

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I've been playing for 229 hours and 13 minutes in Pokemon Diamond, and 121 hours and2 minutes in Platinum.

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    I got platinum in June of 2009, and I've been playing 406 hours, 37 minutes.
    Soulsilver is not with me, but probably half or a quarter of that. I got that the day it came out.

Vindra

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    I've clocked in over 14 hours on Diamond, which I just started a few weeks ago. Haven't even made it to the third gym yet. >_< It will be interesting to see how my time compares to others' once I "finish" the game.

Vegas

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
    Years
  • I had over 600 hours on my old Diamond #2 save. ;D
    Now I have almost 300 hours on Platinum and 15 or so on new Diamond #2 save.
    And 15-20 on Diamond #1 and Pearl aaaand 25 or so on HG.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I've got 83:20 on Pokemon Pearl, which is the Pokemon game I play the most. I also have ~40 hours on Heart Gold, but I plan to erase the file and start over.

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • I've got 16:05 on Platinum and 2 badges. ~7 hours of that has been spent slaughtering magikarp for speed EVs for my Gible. I'm so early in the game that I don't have access to the Power Items, and I can't trade over from Diamond or HG due to the fact that I restarted those as well.

Last edited:

Xrian

Fire Types Rule!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    On Platinum my playtime is 254 hours 23 minutes, but the most I have is on Crystal with around 700 hours. How much I would give to be seven again.

Choco09

+CerTiFieD -OtaKu...
    Years
  • About 360+ hours of playing in my Diamond..
    and then for my Emerald it's about 430+ hours of playing because of the Battle Frontier, trying to get more battle points (BP)

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • So far on Pearl I've logged 252:50, and I first defeated the Elite four back in 2008!... I haven't been playing it as much since I got Soul Silver, but I'm determined to finish the National Pokedex someday :D

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • I've been playing my Diamond file for about 72 hours and 13 minutes and my Platinum file for 317 hours and 2 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back