• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long have you been watching?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    One simple thing for all of you watchers. How long exactly have you been watching Pokemon? Just a simple question really.

I've been watching since almost the beginning, sometime around 2000-2003. I really don't remember because even back then I was a tad young.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I have been watching since it was Dubbed back in 98. I missed a majority of Sinnoh Saga though but I started the series as a whole a long time ago.

Silmeria

Years
    I've been watching the anime since the very first episode came out in dubbed over here...I watched the first two seasons religiously, and then it stopped airing on a channel I could watch halfway through Johto Journeys, and only bits of the Advanced season were shown after that, which annoyed me immensely. But then I ended up buying DVDs of the first ten seasons off eBay...

I'll watch up to the end of Sinnoh League Victors in dub, and then I'll stop again, probably permanently this time.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I've been watching since the original episodes... but I stopped after the Johto Journeys.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Let me put it this way...
    I started watching Pokemon when I didn't even know what it was. When I was 3? XD;;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I am not sure when I first started watching it, but I did start watching it when the first episode was on TV in the UK ;D

lvb

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    it's kinda bad for me now that i don't even watch the very first episode of pokemon.. :disappoin
    badly, i know pokemon since i were in junior high and my father bought me a game called Pokemon Yellow.. yep, since then, i really obsessed with pokemon and wanna watch all its episodes and movies.. :nervous:
    and the first pokemon i watch, it is when Ash fought against Gary in Orange League..
    Since then, i watch through their episodes..
    i've watched almost their movies, the one i really love is The Power of One
    a lil bit touchy!
    :'(

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    They didn't battle in the Orange League.

I watched from the first episode that aired in the early morning for it's special sneak peek thing.

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Yep, I watched the first one and became obcessed. Saw the movies, bought the games, watched the anime until Johto started, and they moved the episodes to too early in the morning, when I was at school.
    But the lovin' never stopped.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Since the ffirst time it aired on 4kids. Bt due to a move I missed all most all of the battle frontier saga and the first 3 episodes of sinnoh.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hmmm, probably about 3, I have this Pikachu plush my mum got me for my birthday because she saw how much I loved singing the theme tune (My dad recorded it on a VHS xD I looked soo cute :3)

Geez... I remember when it aired on ITV xD

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Oh man I can't remember how long I've been watching Pokemon. I think ever since the first episode came out. I think I stopped once I got to Master quest then got back to Pokemon when the Hoenn Region started. Man I've been watching this show for years.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    From what I can remember, I think I've been watching the show since the early 2000's. I've been going on for around 10 years now.

Steel*

Years
    I've been watching the show since it came out. I don't remember watching the whole Johto arc and beyond that, but I decided to start over as of two weeks ago. I plan on going all the way to Best Wishes where I might stop.

Back