• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long have you been watching?

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    I watched the first episode and nearly all of them after that up until the Orange Islands...then I got lost and have watched few since then...this was a long time ago. Maybe I should re-watch them sometime?

Years
    They didn't battle in the Orange League.

I watched from the first episode that aired in the early morning for it's special sneak peek thing.

Indeed, as I watched the St. Anne sneak peek and onward. My friends in high school were getting into the games, and we decided to watch the anime, as well. It was on at 6:30 AM, hopped on the school bus afterwards and talked about it before class. Good times.

I haven't watched since the end of the big Ash/Paul double team tourney, as I had to forego cable for a while. I'm catching up through Viz's DVDs. I'm getting there.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I first became a fan at about twelve years old! I'm now eighteen.

I remember when AG was just starting~ but I watched Kanto first, of course.

Years
    Att the beggining I watched a few episodes because it was on tv, but I stopped at some point [don't remember why]. 2 years ago I started watching seriously and that's when I've became a fan of this series.

Years
    I started watching the original run but when it moved to Sky I lost track but I've started watching it again about a month ago and I'm loving it. Up to episode 35 :P

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
    I've watched since I was five, I actually started at the giant Onix episode and quickly caught up from the start. I used to get up early on Saturdays and watch it on some crappy kids show.. good times..

And I've still been watching ever since ;)

Back