• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen how long

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
Years
  • well you know the part where you get off the SS aqua in the Vermilion? Well suicune is right there and I some how missed him, and I spent like a week trying to figure it out.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Well, actually...... I still haven't caught him XD

I don't know where the last few places you run into it before actually encountering it are, but I don't want to look it up. It's more fun being surprised when wandering on some random route.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • Hrrm well after forgetting entirely about him for the majority of the game, I found it hiding near mount mortar. Unfortunately, no cutting pokemon in my party at the moment. So I fly back to the nearest town, put a cutter in, and come back. Then, I just looked up the rest of the locations on serebii (Haahahahaha *sweatdrop*), and caught it easily.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    LOL! I was just walking down whatever route that was where Suicune was and I saw him. I was like, OMG! There's a Suicune! but I shouldn't have been that surprised. -_- Anyway, so yeah, I caught him. I was soft-resetting for a shiny, but I gave up and just caught him. XD

Uruk

i'm gonna have me some fun.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    well, i used serebii to find all the legends. i'd die before finding them all alone :P

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    It took a while...mostly because I flew to all of the towns instead of walking the routes. But, once I got to all the towns, I explored Kanto and found Suicune.Caught it on my first try. (although, the "first try" was 20 min long xD)

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • i found him easy coz i knew where to go because the locations are in crystal only some of em but some are new locations i believe C: and i caught him in the 34th ultraball he was starting to anoy me.

Years
  • Didn't take me long to find him, I kinda forgot all about it then I was wandering around then I was like WAT there he is! A hand full of ultra balls later, I caught em. :D

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Haven't caught Suicune yet -__-
    (would help if I actually could be bothered to play through Victory Road atm :P)
    But I have been naughty and looked up the locations on Serebii, so when the time does come, all I have to do is ONGZ THROW ULTRABALL!11 *prayz*

Years
  • I just caught it, and on the first ball I used, too! (Master Balls, anyone?)

So, this making it...5 days to catch Suicune.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
  • it actually took a while even though i already knew where fim suicune. i just didn't realise that i had to stick to the edge on route 14.
    i caught it on 3rd pokeball

Last edited:

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • According to my friend, she said once I can fight Misty, I'll be able to battle it (east of Bill's House)

Back