• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many cards do you currently own??

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    I have about 932 atm
    But i am trading all my old cards online for new DP ones.
    Its so good.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Nice language.
    And no, I refuse to believe that you managed to acquire thousands of dollors of cards off of eBay. Perhaps if you were more mature, then I could believe you, but you seem quite childish to me and would therefore not have access to a credit card, let alone that kind of funding.
    I would agree about the Parents lending their Top-honor kid a thousands dollars just for cards.

I have 411 cards (not counting doubles), but I stopped collecting a long time ago. :( I stopped at the Neo Set lol.
    Why??

its called your mother and father stupid retard
    You'll get reported if you keep using those words...

Wow, what do your parents work as? I'd love a job where I can spend thousands of dollars on pieces of paper for my kid. Seriously, most parents are reluctant to help their children with college/university funds, and your parents are willing to buy you literally millions of cards? No.

Oh, and do not call me a retard again please, or I will have to report you.
    He's right(already reported.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    I have about 750... I haven't touched any TCG since I was 14, so none are new... But they should all be in Mint Condition, since I was a collector, not a player.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    Why,collecting is a lot of fun.Why did you stop?

I stopped collecting because it became expensive... At one point I was so addicted I had to buy a booster pack every day to get my fix :(

(If you were talking to me, if not, oh well :P)

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Ok I did a little countin a few months ago. I had hit the 1,000 mark. I haven't counted in a long time. My story is actually quite interesting. I collected for about...4 years thereabouts during the massive Pokemon Fad. Me being AS, still do. However I never really continued to collect cards...properly (I somehow have Pokemon Cards still from 02-04).

Now skip to 07 and my friends ex-boyfriend gives me a folder worth of cards (some really good one's in there too). I wish I'd gotten the brothers, he had some REAL good cards. Then, friends who no longer collected off-load their cards to me. So slowly I've continued to collect from other people and not the store. However, perhaps the fad hadn't been lost as a...I think a craving like a woman who needs chocolate kicked in and I wanted to open a booster pack. Seeing as how the other cards are out of print, I decided to collect from D/P.

My last Booster Pack was about...3 months ago contained a Shiny Manaphy. I've also gotten a few rare cards for free off friends (Entei Promo, Shining Gyrados (well they cost me about 10 dollars) Pidgeot (that was free, guy didn't want it as it had a huge bulge crack thing)). So My collection has kick-started. I still want to collect predominently from the first 10 sets (Base,Jungle,Fossil,Promo's,Gym Challenge, Gym Hero's and the 4 neo sets) but now I collect from all of them...

I kinda went a little sidetracked there...sorry 'bout that but if it comes down to anime, video games or cards, cut off electricity, I'll stick with the carboard.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I have about 550 cards :3
    Not as many as everyone else, but me and my brother's have been collecting for a long time and stopped about 3 years ago when we realised we'd wasted a lot of money D:"

I still like sifting through them though and finding my holos ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    I wonder, since the average pack contains 10 cards (Right, cause originally yher were almost all 11, and then they went to 10 or 9 or something, anyway)

If you mulitply all the rares and Hollos you have times about 10, or 11, plus add in 60 for each deck you bought, you could probably figure it out easily. I know I must have at least 2,000 maybe more or less.

jackowacko876

Pokemon Expert
    Years
  • I have about 300-400 cards, with one Generation 2 card, 1, EX set card, and the rest are DP cards. I have no Pokemon 'star', no Pokemon ex, no Pokemon lv.X, and nobody to battle.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I only collect shinies and cool rares.

so about 90-120

I give the common ones and ones i dont want to my brother.

Li'l poke card story once at school i traded a shiny Charizard for Japanese shiny pichu, later that day I started to regret that decision..But I opened the pack my mum bought me after school and inside was....You guessed it a Shiny Charizard!, I was well chuffed :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    i lost them all /well gave the away when i was younger,because i had grew out of pokemon.but i got into it again.i had about 1000.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    About 2000 cards. About half of them are from the DP series.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • Naa, I don't play them anymore. The trend has finished. In my country, It is a REALLY big surprise if anyone has 1200 cards. Well, I don't buy them anymore. But currently, I 've around 950-1000.

Back