• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many computers do you have? :O

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • Three laptops, one desktop PC.

Two Lenovo laptops, one for me and one for my younger brother, one other laptop my dad uses, and the PC my younger sister normally use to draw her digital art.

Years
  • I have one laptop that I use; it's my personal computer. Also have one or two older laptops sitting away in the drawer that are no longer used because they're old and terrible and everything.

Then there's the family computer downstairs which we replaced recently, though the newer one hasn't been set up yet. It's a cool touch-screen desktop but navigating Windows 8 will definitely prove to be a chore, haha. It's our first time with it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I forgot about this thread lol

My current laptop, the mac one, is running on an outdated OS system. It no longer updates, and I personally could careless. I mean, it works enough for me and my constant internet use. I don't really use it for anything else other than for adding songs to my phone, keeping it backed up with my iPad and iPhone, checking mail and browsing the net. That's really all I need in a good laptop, which this one is. I also have a lot of pictures on here as well now.

My old laptop, the HP, was super old and had very little memory. I got it as a hammy-down from this neighbor's friend. The neighbor's friend, I don't think, took care of how it performed and stuff. It got to the point where I couldn't even save pictures anymore because the memory was so bad. So, eventually, after some time, I managed to transition towards the apple laptop my mom WAS going to give to my aunt but they got into this huge fight, and she changed her mind. I've been using the apple one ever since.

I like it because I also hate the new windows. I'm not really big on changes and stuff, so I figured that an apple laptop would be perfect because the OS hardly ever changes at all, which is good because it seems excellent for someone like me. :D

So yeah, that's just a little more about my laptops and stuff~

I don't know much about my parents computers since I don't use them. I use my dad's, but that was just to print something or sometimes since it's easier, to help him order stuff I want to get.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have a Asus G1 (VRAM is gone), Lenovo E525 and a HP Pavillion Elite HPE.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    We have 3 laptops in the house. One old Dell laptop which is about 8 years old which I am not sure about the model, one Acer Aspire 4935G and one Acer V5-573G i7 edition.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • There are three computers in my house. My brother's, mine and the family computer downstairs.

My brother and I have the same laptops. Gateway computers with Windows 7.

The downstairs computer is pretty old and it's a Dell with Windows XP.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I don't know how many laptops my whole family has, not really interested in asking... is their personal stuff......

for me: so far I have 2 - really soon 3. My first two are Win XP, and I use one next month I'm getting a Win 7.... and the one that my grandma left behind
    Spoiler:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ah.. This'll be great. I have six laptops. I happen to build computers as a hobby, so I also have five desktops and two Arduinos that I've built.

Let's just say that if I told you how many computers are in my household, I would not be able to count them on two hands.

Same here {XD}

I also have a writhing mass of high-grade computer parts just lying around in the basement, for when I'm bored and want to make something.

Basically all of them run Linux, except for three laptops, which run Windows 7 Ultimate.

Mind me, I'm still only fourteen :)

My personal office:
    Spoiler:

Specs for some desktops that I'm using:
    Spoiler:

ISP is Verizon (Cheers for Static IPs!) 35MBps up, 25MBps down.

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • We have 3 Laptops in the house I wrecked our Desktop computer years ago. ;)

One runs 8 the other 7, and the last one XP.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have 3 laptops, 1 doesn't work at all (something messed up or broke and now it says Time of day clock has stopped--so I need help with that), the second one works but since it's like 10 years old and a laptop and has been tossed around and manhandled by 4 different users it's pretty much garbage, and then I have my school loaned craptop that the screen broke the first day I got it. Then my mom has 2 laptops, my dad has 3, my grandma has 2, the lady that lives with us has one and her daughter has two. Then we have this really old desktop that nobody touches or has touched in at least 4 years.

So all in all we have 13 laptops, and I'm about to (hopefully) go buy another laptop that isn't a piece of crap. And all of our laptops run on XP and we have AT&T.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Not counting the 2 that were stolen during a break in of my dad's store, 5 total, I think - my dad keeps bringing home more laptops than he can use. His intention is to keep one for work and one for home, but he always ends up toting around two laptops every day for some reason.

My mom has one, mainly just for Facebook games and Skype.

I have an old one I used for many years but it doesn't work anymore, then about 4 years ago I finally got the one I'm using now. They're both HPs, running Windows 7 still.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Our house has four computers and two laptops. I'm not sure about the other computers, but from what I know - one is broken and the other one works fine (it's really slow, though).

Years
  • I have one laptop. It's a Toshiba Satellite, bought it 2 years ago, and it's running Ubuntu!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I have three laptops, only two of which work, and one doesn't even "work" right now since something went wrong and the screen doesn't light up anymore. ~_~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    If we're only counting working computers in my room, I'd at least count the Asus G56JR that is pretty much "the" PC that I have. Not too heavy, and yet the quad-core Haswell-based i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M makes short work of almost everything, be it apps or games (usually at 1080p "ultra minus ambient occlusion"). That thing might have the nicest keyboard I've used yet, too. The thing runs Windows 8.1 with the spring update right now; it shipped with Windows 8.1

I also have a Microsoft Surface as the tablet. Not exactly the fastest thing around, especially when it's obsoleted by at least one generation of hardware, but it does make for a good improvised netbook should the need arise.

That makes two computers. I'll leave the smartphone up in the air with regard to this topic.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wellll...

I've got one Asus laptop. K53S (that's what it says on top lol). Aaaand that's it. Wait, I do have an old HP also but I never use it since I got this one. My boyfriend has two Acer laptops, but he also only uses his newer one obviously, and he also has a pad of some kind. But really, I'm not that technological. I can't imagine why I would need more than one computer. Maybe a desktop but really my laptop works well enough for anything I need. I'm not really a PC gamer so :p

Back