• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many computers do you have?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Lets see what I got.
    1 HP Laptop
    1 HP Desktop
    1 Compaq Laptop
    1 Compaq Desktop
    1 Averatec Laptop
    2 Old Dell Desktops
    And 1 old Desktop I forgot the name of it.
    We tossed out two old computers and sold another two. So if we still had all them then I would have 12 computers here.
    And for my birthday I want a a Laptop with wireless internet so I can move around with it.

aaaaaa

This, my P4.
    A Barton in the corner of my Room that doesn't do much of anything.
    And I'm pretty sure there's a 'nix box kicking around here somewhere.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We have…ahh, four. Nothing compared to JK's residence, in fact I think I would now be scared to enter it. o_o;
    Old, old computer, AKA Final Fantasy Box—this one was my first PC. I was a total noob back then (Hey I was…10, maybe?) I didn't even grasp basic computer stuff and I didn't when I quit using it, so I have no idea of the specs. It's old though. Even had comet cursor. XP Ahh, so it still runs FFVII and VIII the best of any of our computers, has a voodoo…what did they call them, booster card? O_o; Hmm. It's a Gateway, it's bad, it runs 98.

The "old" computer. Located downstairs at the end of the stairs, this computer was in my room until last December. And I hated sharing it, I'd always lose it and my mom would stay on for hours. ._.; It was a Gateway too, and though I'm filled with bad memories of it failing me…I guess I kinda have to thank it. I broke it a lot. It screwed up, a lot. Gateway had useless tech support. So with one option left, I learned computers so I could fix it myself. And I did learn, with a little help from my cousin who gave me my first XP disc, and watching some TV shows, and I just began to experiment. And…as I said, I broke a lot of stuff while learning. o_o; I won't go into the details, but I did some dumb stuff. So, then I became decently geeky which led me to buy…

"This computer"! Yay! This one is all nice, and totally mine. I'd go into the specs, but I know Sarah would come around and mock my stock processor with her overclocked-water-cooled uber system. <<;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • -one in my room
    -One on my brother's room
    -One in my parents' room
    -Two in the office, one running on Windows and one running on Linux. My dad works on them a lot to test things
    -A downstairs laptop
    -A laptop that will be bestowed unto me next year (until then, I'm holding it in my room as a backup)
    -two or three in the garage that my dad got from friends and family that he repairs for extra cash for the family.

so that's 9-10 in total...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • In my house we have 4 computers... which I thought was a lot until I just read how many a lot of you guys have. Anyways we have 2 desktops and 2 laptops. I don't know what kinds they are and I'm too lazy to look. The two desktops are downstairs next to each other. One was for me to use and the other was my dad's. My dad also has a laptop which he used to bring to work to watch movies when he was doing some guard duty thing. I used to use his laptop sometimes too. Because I had to get off the desktops by 10pm I decided to buy my own laptop in April and that's the computer I use all the time now.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • o.o holy sh......... thats a lot of comps! o.o

well at my house there a labtop (my bros) and a comp (mine :D) both hoocked up to a router except his has wireless internet ;-;

aaaaaa

If I had a set of overclocked Opteron 842's with Watercooling, *then* I would mock thee with the stock clocked proc.
    But I don't, so be proud of your box Abby XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    All I have is one V_V. It's not even new, my brother built it from older parts...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I have two, but only one (my Dell) is hooked up. The other is in my shed, old and slow. I used to have a MAC when my uncle lived with me, but it was his. I loved it very much, I think MACs look better and have better graphics than Dell, and others, but they're still cool. But my uncle moved, and no more MAC.

Pichu2

Deep in my Pikachu!
    Years
  • 2 computers (one in my room and one in my brothers' room) (Unfair, I'm not an admin in mine...)
    2 laptops (1 each for my 2 brothers)

Back