• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many email addresses do you currently use?

Years
  • A lot, but four come to mind immediately. One is YouTube, one is business, one is personal, and one is kind of business/personal.

Years
  • I have three - one's my Gmail which is my main one, a Yahoo account that I still have and have had for almost eight years but don't really use anymore, and one AOL address that I use for entertainment related stuff like forums.

Yukari

Just two. One only because it's myGmail account and one for most other stuff.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • 3. 1 for my spam email address (anything other than business or personal), one for work, and one for personal and business (business as in my music).

Sirfetch’d

I have like 200 legit because when I sign up for things online I don't want to use my personal email and get daily spam so I just make a new one for whatever I am signing up for. I then forget the password to it/its name and have to create another new one for when I sign up for something else. The only email i really use is my personal one and I don't even use it that much tbh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have three that I use fairly regularly (a personal one, a school one, and a work one), and several others that I use occasionally. I have a spam one that I use for survey-related sites, a gaming one (that I don't think I've actually used for that much gaming stuff, but oh well), a couple of other random gmail addresses for various things, and two AOL accounts, one that was my main one in late middle school through high school and one that was my original email address from elementary school.

At this point, the school one forwards to the personal one, and I rarely check the work one outside of work, so I only have one account that I keep up and check all the time.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Well this copped a rather secretive sub-forum move! Haha, I thought about posting it in Technology & Internet, but seeing as how it was a more general question I thought I'd just post away in General. My bad!

Years
  • ....oh god, I have a lot. XD;; I have my full name @yahoo.com and @gmail.com as well as a personal email that I use to sign up for forums and the like. Also have several other random emails that I made for.. reasons I'm not too sure of at this point. But it's always nice to have a backup email when I don't want to send a lost password from one site onto whatever email I signed up with originally. :(

Years
  • Well this copped a rather secretive sub-forum move! Haha, I thought about posting it in Technology & Internet, but seeing as how it was a more general question I thought I'd just post away in General. My bad!
    It's fine. Just keep in mind that General Chat is only for topics that really don't fit in any other section. Even if it involved technology in the slightest way, it should be posted here. :)

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I have three email accounts.
    One of them is a very old account that was registered using my online handle, this is the adress I use to register on pretty much everything that doesn't have much real-life importance. This is also the address that gets all the spam because of that :).
    The second one was registered using my first name and last name, and is used for more important stuff. This was also the address that I used when I was in college.
    The third one is my work email address.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I use two. One is hotmail while the other is gmail. My gmail account is the one I use the most, but my hotmail account is used for backup. One of them uses my actual name while the other uses a strange fantasy name I thought up. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I have a ton of account that I was forced to make to continue using certain services (like I think I made my gmail account because I had to do that to keep using my Youtube account. Also using Chrome on certain devices require you to sign in with gmail), but I really only use two. Three, if you count my university email, but I forward that to my live.com email.

I use my live.com the most, but I have an old hotmail account that I've had since my MSN days - a lot of my contacts from elementary and high school are on it, so I just merged it with my Skype account and continued using it for messenger.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Three email accounts. One for personal, one for PC, and one for school. The PC one is where I get the PM and Friendship notifications, so that way when I'm on the go and away from PC, I'll know ahead of time that there's a PM and/or a friendship request waiting for me.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I chiefly use three; one personal, one for forums and a student e-mail. I have made dozens of 'throwaway' type e-mails though, for signing up on different websites.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • If i remember correctly, i use to have 21 emails with same password but i only use 4 emails for my forum, facebook, twitter and for school... I gave the other emails to my friends and family...

Years
  • I have a lot. I only really use three though. One gmail account which is linked to my school, another personal gmail account which I've been using a lot recently, and a personal yahoo one which I've been using less lately. I need to stop making email addresses.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • 3 email accounts (iCloud, 2 gmail), 2 regularly used. One as backup.

The iCloud one is more for work/school stuff, Gmail more for personal stuff like online purchases (Amazon, Sephora etc.). The second Gmail account was created primarily because I wanted a Japanese Apple ID, but I figured that it could be used as a backup in case something terrible happened.

Back