• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many hour(s) have you spent on D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    How many hour(s) have you spent on your Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl game?

I've spent exactly: 56:44 which is 56 hours and 44 minutes and it will keep going because I go on my Diamond version everyday and spend hours on it, atlhough I don't go much on my pearl. On my Pearl version I have 1:26 which is 1 hour and 26 minutes.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    200:47, 200 hours and 47 minutes. American release.

...I have nothing better to do with my life. But yes, I do dominate the game. So that time isn't in vain.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    200:47, 200 hours and 47 minutes. American release.

...I have nothing better to do with my life. But yes, I do dominate the game. So that time isn't in vain.
    Nice! I have so little hours because the day it came out I started creating more and more games because I forgot to save so but I keep on increasing hours! =D

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    94 hours.. i guess in gold i spend 120 hours in the end and completed my pokedex and a level 100 team.. strange

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    After successfully managing to find a way to balance it out with other things (like PC, for instance), I've limited my hours. My Pokemon Diamond only has 108 hours on it right now, and my Pearl has just 32.

dragon82993

Poke-freak
    Years
    I have 100 hours even. It's that low because I refused to play for like a week because I didn't want to kill the game for me oh well I still have to get to stark mountain. This also is the longest I've spent playing a Pokemon game.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    I've had Diamond for nine days and I've spent 74 hours and 13 minutes on it so far. One of those nine days I spent in its entirety studying for a test, so that's more than nine hours and fifteen minutes a day. I have no life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back