• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many hour(s) have you spent on D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I'm probably the lowest one here with hours excluding about three people posting here lower then me. I haven't REALLY played, only in Wi-Fi. Not doing battling or anything. I've beat the game so there is not really much to do anymore.

Years
    i got the US version of the game on import 16th may and so far im on 50:05. bear in mind i work 42 hours a week so i can only play between work hours.

i've beaten the elite four and league champion. i only need to see uxie, cherrim, riolu and finneon to get the national dex.

at the moment im trying to catch uxie (saved outside his cave) and also i havent attempted iron island yet so i havent got riolu. as for cherrim, i might put cherubi in my party and stick an exp share on him till he gets to lv25. finneon i know where to get but havent bothered looking yet.

(see my sig for my team and current hours!)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    195 hours or so. I only beat the E4 once and my team is still about 50. I don't know where these hours come from. o_O

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    195 hours or so. I only beat the E4 once and my team is still about 50. I don't know where these hours come from. o_O

Haha thats funny because Im right at 194 hours and 54 minutes XD

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    i'm at 62 hours beat elite four at 20 hours. I rock ? nah just kiding

6688 points thats pretty sweet and three stars on trainer card.

although I spent about 10 hours on my brother's pearl using gts/trading on theese fourms. he has 80 hours. so i've played about 70/80 hours.. thats a lot for me even if you guys have played for like 150 hours =D

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    132 hours and 52 minutes. I did almost everything and have stopped playing. I could be at like 4oo by now if I wanted.

Kamui

´
    Years
    I am on my 371th in Japanese Pearl(if you include all the IV resets, it would be over 500 hours or even more).

9:27 for Diamond US, I dont play it much, am happy with the japanese version.

Years
    ive got around 35 hours

had the game since the first day it came out and beat elite four twice now around the 30 hour mark

im not that much of a gamer anymore but if you count all of the pokemon games ive had its got to be clocking +/-1000 hours

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    49:11. It seems like I should have a lot more minutes than 49:11 but I guess I haven't spent as much time on Diamond as I thought.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    I have 105:05 on my Diamond version. I don't earn Pearl and I tend to leave my DS on a lot. Yeah, I suppose you could say I'm a bit addicted. :P

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    I'm currently at 57.14. It's not much, though I got the game about 2 weeks ago.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    I thought I was a nerd because I spent 20 hours on it.

nah! don't be ashamed, pokemon d/p is an awesome game. i logged over 100 hours on my american copy. and i started playing on the ride home from the store! (it came out on my B-Day |-^ )

200 hours. Dang! i'm still at 100. guess i have to find some serious time to play.....-sweatdrop-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back