• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    About 78 hours, been taking advantage of IV breeding in HG with the power items, which makes my life a lot easier.

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I'm at about 140 hours. :]

Just completely finished EV training my adamant Luxray; now just need to level her up.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Now clocking at 52:04. Obtained all 16 Badges, National Dex is at 102, Party (below) all around Lv. 60 (except Sandshrew).

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    This is my first Pokemon (Heart Gold), but I have 7 hours 54 minutes under my belt. I beat got my first badge, but I'm ready to do some trades and/or battles. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    I just beat the 7th gym and I have 49 hours 30 minutes so far. This is my second file becuase I felt I rushed through it the first time and had a really underleveled team so I'm taking my time this time.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    25:00 hours exactly. :)
    I currently have 7 badges.
    I am not rushing, enjoying the game at a steady pace, wandering around enjoying johto and training. :)

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Thirty-one hours and one minute exactly and I'm currently in Vermillion City, having only just got into Kanto. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I'm on exactly 35 hours right now. And I'm just training my team up a small bit for the last gym in Johto.

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    Time: About 45 hours
    Pokedex: 150

I have all 16 badges, but I have yet to beat the "new" Elite Four (after they level up/ change their lineups) and Red.

Back