• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hm... about 8:45. AND I JUST GOT TO VIOLET CITY WTF

it's really about 6:30... I fell asleep and left the game open. XD LOLOLOL.

As you can see, I'm taking my sweet 'ol time. (that and the grading period ends on Friday! {and I styill haven't been LoZ-ST!!!})

Years
    16:36, about to enter the Ice Path.

But mainly because, yesterday my parents were home (I was anticipating otherwise) and as such, when I was doing stuff for them I kept forgetting to close the lid of the DSi, resulting in more "playtime".

(srs-post. oops)

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
    Years
    for two days straight ive played 20:24 on HeartGold, Im on my way to catch Ho-oh then to the Elite Four i go!

it probably helps that ive been sick these two days so i stayed home from school and i like to play slow ... yeah savor the heartgold ... XD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Basically just 1:05 .

ON a ROM . BORING ... I want the actual game ... snfiff ... I wish I lived in the US .

All ROMs crash. I have yet to find one that doesn't. I've tried English & French versions of both games; they all crash due to an anti-piracy thing. I got tired of it and I'm expecting the game on Wednesday; oddly enough, the Japanese version didn't crash at all >_>

I'll have around 25h+ by the end of Thursday.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    24:07 is what my game clock says, but in reality it has to be more like 27 or 28 for I have spent hours just resetting my game to get a Shiny Ho-Oh...

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    17:45- that's mainly because i'll find myself watching TV with the family with the game still running lol- so now i feel like a noob because i still haven't beaten jasmine and i'm at 17:46

shauwk

Years
    I got 11hrs and 56min the day it came out and got 6 badges.. Next day i didnt really play it and played like 2 hrs and today i beat all 8 gym leaders and the kimono girls

Back