• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I have 108:99... I feel like i have no life too lol. i haven't played for th epast four days either :( so i guess i really don't have to play it again anytime soon huh?? lol

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    ~46 hours in Heart Gold.
    Got all 16 badges and all legendaries available without events or trading (except Kyogre).
    Haven't faced Red yet. I made it to him while looking for Moltres but turned back.

Currently breeding and EV training a decent team.

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I have 342 hours on Emerald and 639 hours on Crystal....I only have about 70 on SS

Sup3rSuzaku

Trusted Pokemon Trader
    Years
    38 me and my friend had a pokemon sleep over we played the whole day and night and we got the game on the day it came out and the next day after staying up all night i was already at the elite four

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    I'm clocking in at 77:41. I would have much more, but I lost my Ruby in the move and had to go to Gamestop and pick up a 10 dollar used one. Playing through that real fast for some more Pokemon to migrate.

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
    I currently have 85:43, and I'm almost ready to face Red. Then I can work on completing my dex. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    13 hours and im about to take on jasmine the 5th gym leader..taking everything slow :)

Back