• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How many New Pokemon are in your main team?

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
  • Two. Greninja and Aegislash. Three if you count Mega Aggron.

I have had several others over the course of the game. At one point my team was composed entirely of Generation 6 Pokémon. As new species came along though I felt myself chopping and changing members of my team to use more interesting/more useful tactics and I ended up with the roster I currently have.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
  • I've got Chesnaught, Sylveon & Heliolisk as the new guys on my team. I absolutely love each one of them. In addition to that, previous gen Pokemon include Charizard, Poliwrath & Tyranitar.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    0. All my pokemon are kanto, and I do have various teams.

On another note, the only new Pokemon I really like are Noiverne and Tyrantrum. Both are awesome. Aside from them, I'm not a fan of much pokemon-wise this gen except for the mega evolutions. Then again, there aren't that many new pokemon to begin with.

Back