• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Have?

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Blah... yes... I am running out of ideas... but yeah..

I... use my old pair for like... messing around and crap... and like.. Mowing the Lawn..

I use my new pair for... casual purposes and such...

And... alas, a pair of sandals...for when I'm too lazy to put on my shoes...

...uhh.. three..

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I have three shoes and well, all of them are sneakers.
    I have a black Nike sneaker I think it's named Nike Air Flight which I usually wear.
    Then a have my old leather Jordans sneaker that I also where usually.
    The last one is my other Jordans sneaker (it's $165 and it was 50% off so it was a great bargain. :P) which I wear on rare occasions. I only wore it twice.

It feels pretty awkward when you switch sneakers to wear and all of them are in different sizes. XD

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • Let's see...
    I have three pairs of sandals (only wear one pair these days O_O)
    A pair of tennis shoes (that need to be washed; shouldn't have chosen cloth shoes ><) that hurt the back of my foot at one point in time
    and a pair of dress shoes.
    That is... five overall, but I only wear three. O_O

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Yeah, Jordans are awesome! They're the best ever! Oh yeah!
    Hehe...

Heh, well it's good to know I'm not the only one with so little pairs of shoes! I only have three that I use a lot. One are my blue and black Vans shoes, which I got for school last year. I'm up for getting another pair this year, but I'm really attached to these ones! *puts super glue on his feet and sticks them on* Really, I am! Hehe...

Next up are my Nevados velcro sandals, which I use a lot during this time of year. I've had them for a few years actually, but they still fit me as well as ever.

Last comes my brown church shoes. They nice, even though they're made from a little known shoe company. They seem a little small, but that's only because the opening is too small for my big feet. Here's where another use for spoons comes up, hehe...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I have my Converses, my Reeboks, and my Perry Ellis shoes. I don't know if I can still fit my timberlands, but if I can, 4 pairs.

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Ive got 13 pairs ^^ I love shoes!!! most of them are flipflops and heals though, but I love my converse!

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Wow....13 pairs is a lot. I honestly dont know why some girls go crazy over shoes. *sigh* I buy more t-shirts then shoes.....and thats because I dont buy shoes at all. ^^
    because you need a pair of shoes to go with each outfit! ... yeah, 13 pair is kind of alot... ^^

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I've got a pair of sandals, a pair of runners and some shoes that I wear for band concerts and stuff. I used to have some winter boots, but I think those were ursurped by one of my sisters and they're too heavy to wear unless there's a foot of snow on all the sidewalks. x.o

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I have three pairs of shoes. My blue bowler looky ones, my black skateboarder ones (i dont skateborad) and my sandels ^^;;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I have several pairs of shoes, but I only really use a few of them. The rest are just sitting in my closet, lol.

During this time of year, I usually wear flip flops. Any other time I just wear tennis shoes. I don't really care about the brand; in fact, I couldn't tell you the name brand of even one of my shoes, lol. I just get them if I like them and they're comfortable.

Right now, I'm wearing white tennis shoes with little strawberries on them! ^_^;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I have three pairs...

the black flip-flops that I've been wearing most of the time lately...

a pair of cross-trainers that I've messed up with all the physical work I've been doing in them lately. I've got paint and mud all over them. XD

I also got one good pair of dressy shoes that I only wear at weddings/quince?eras/funerals/other events where I need a tie...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Well, I have several pairs of shoes, but I only really use a few of them. The rest are just sitting in my closet, lol.

During this time of year, I usually wear flip flops. Any other time I just wear tennis shoes. I don't really care about the brand; in fact, I couldn't tell you the name brand of even one of my shoes, lol. I just get them if I like them and they're comfortable.

Right now, I'm wearing white tennis shoes with little strawberries on them! ^_^;
    Ooh, you're at the height of fashion, Kayleigh, hehe.

My dad works as an accountant at a little known shoe company called 'Romika'. I don't suppose any of you have heard of it, hehe. Fortunately, we get a lot of shoes at a really good price, my church shoes being one pair.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Lol, that'z one thing my friendz juzt don't underztand about me...I dont' really care about zhoez X3

Hmm, I have my three pairz of bootz~but I never wear one pair becauze they click >_< and another pair I wear zometimez, but not too often zince they're zwade and I don't want to mezz them up. But I wear my lazt pair all the time! ^_^ I'm wearing them now infact. They're very comfertable and look great with jeanz...pluz I can run around in the rain with them (my hobby) and clean them up with no problem.

I have a few pairz of flip flopz but I uzually only wear them to zchool zince I like to run around zo much.

And then there'z my tenniz zhoez, I dont' really zee any reazon to buy really expenzive one'z unlezz you're a pro zportz player =P I play alot of zportz but my regualr tenniz zhoez work juzt fine for them. I wear thoze moztly juzt for zportz...zo bazicly quite a bit X3

Zoooo...meh, I dunno, I have zlipperz too...and zome drezz zhoez (collecting duzt) zo I really couldn't zay how many I have ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know, lol. I'm really not picky about anything... I'll just buy something as long as I like it, no matter where it came from!

And ohh, I know about the expensive shoes thing. My grandfather took me to a shoe store and got me an expensive pair once, and even though I loved them, they just didn't last any longer than the ones that I buy at Target or Wal-Mart or something. I go outside a lot, and run and walk around, so my shoes get worn out faster than most people's.

Back