• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many People Are Going Back To School?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I go back on friday....BWAAAAAARGGG!!! I'm excited... School is more fun than boring old summer...I'm going to a school with lockers for the first time and I'm afraid I might forget the combinations, or where my locker is or something...I got to choose some of the classes I'm taking, and this year I'm taking a class on Fish and Wildlife protection...
    (I'm just starting 8th grade this year, btw.)

Last edited:

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    I'm going September 2nd too! 2nd year of highschool baby! I'm a sophmore this year (10th) only 3 more years to go! Like starting middle school all over.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've been back since Aug. 12...my school's football season starts up before you guys get back to classes. O.o

It is my senior year, definitely gonna be great!
    Schedule:
    AP Calculus
    Team Sports (PE)
    English 4 Honors (British literature study)
    AP Drawing (a college level art class)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I start my junior year on Tuesday. I just got back from my trip and now I have 3 days to get ready for school. I don't even have school supplies and stuff like that yet. Better yet... I still have a book and a half to read! *sigh* At least I'll get to see my friends again and I get cafe study which should be better than the study halls I used to have where we'd have to actually do work. Well, 3 days left to enjoy my summer...

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
    i'm already in the second half of our third term this year... cant wait till the holidays in late september... :P

Pichu2

Deep in my Pikachu!
    Years
    School started tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better go to sleep now... The Reality started and we can't dream... I can't believe what my mom said... She told me that when she was young, she loved school! Horrible. Even I want to be a pediatrist, I have to passing first by school, but by loved it... Urg...!!!!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I have to go back to school tommaro *sobs* :'( but I don't wanna-says in a whiny voice

Back