• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many People Are Going Back To School?

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    I have 2 more days of vacation! *Sigh* I can't even really do anything because I bruised my rib last week!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    *raises hand*

I'm odd in that I've always had an interest in learning. I also like going to school for the socialization factor. ^_^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I don't mind going to school. I just don't like having to wake up in the morning to go. I'm not a morning person at all. I do like learning too... depending on what it is and having a good teacher always helps of course. I just don't want to go back to school so soon...

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    I've been in school for one full week plus two days. I donno what school really starts the school year on a thursday except our school district. ><
    You all are so lucky, getting to go in on the 1st, or the 7th... *is very jealous of you now*

So far, it isn't half bad. Some of my classes I was nervous about are just fine. ^^
    but I still dont' want school. What a freak I am XD
    but there's one positive: I can actually write now, because I can write better at school than I can at home (on paper) :o

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    I don't know when I go back x-x..... I live in NYC so if anyone from NYC knows when school starts, PM meh! xD *Knows that he won't be PMed*

~Splash

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I Go Back on September 13th I think!

Ahh!!! My Summer Was so Stressful And now I have to go to the Smartest class?!

I Don`t Belong In School!
    I Belong In that Computer College Tech TV Was Talking About!

I Hate School..
    I Hope it Dies!(Even Though It Can`t)

Timbjerr

Years
    Mudkip84 said:
    I Go Back on September 13th I think!

Ahh!!! My Summer Was so Stressful And now I have to go to the Smartest class?!

I Don`t Belong In School!
    I Belong In that Computer College Tech TV Was Talking About!

I Hate School..
    I Hope it Dies!(Even Though It Can`t)
    you know, a degree from one of those technical schools is worth crap. Career oppurtunies in the IT field are pitiful. I know this cuz that is what my dad does. Ever since his company of 15 years went bankrupt a couple years ago, he hasn't been able to find a stable job for more than 6 months. And his salary is almost half of what he used to make...

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    no fair- I already started, back on August 16 >_< I'm already in my third week! I'm a junior now too.

A1 - U.S. History IB
    A2 - Psychology I IB
    A3 - Spanish IV IB
    A4 - English IV IB
    B1 - Anatomy & Physiology IB
    B2 - French III IB
    B3 - PreCalculus IB
    B4 - Technology Applications IB

IB is like AP, but.. harder, basically. the full GPA potential is 6.0, as opposed to AP's 5.0. you also have to do more essays, projects, and various other things to stay in the program.

pretty much, I'm signed up with death.

Timbjerr

Years
    Pounce said:
    no fair- I already started, back on August 16 >_< I'm already in my third week! I'm a junior now too.

A1 - U.S. History IB
    A2 - Psychology I IB
    A3 - Spanish IV IB
    A4 - English IV IB
    B1 - Anatomy & Physiology IB
    B2 - French III IB
    B3 - PreCalculus IB
    B4 - Technology Applications IB

IB is like AP, but.. harder, basically. the full GPA potential is 6.0, as opposed to AP's 5.0. you also have to do more essays, projects, and various other things to stay in the program.

pretty much, I'm signed up with death.
    I've heard of IB, no one at my school, even the most studious of kids, are willing to take an IB class. That is probably why there is no IB program at my school. XD

BTW: why are you taking two foreign language courses?

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I go back tommorrow (as I said in my previous post). And guess what lesson I have in the afternoon. A DOUBLE GEOGRAPHY. Noooooooooooooooooo!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I go back tomorrow, though I don't see why we can't just go back on monday, I mean, what's the point of going back to school near the end of the week!!!?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Just because its the First Day I get like my first 3 hours off, I'm really supposed to be in school at 7:15 -_-, but I don't have to worry about that for another week..

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    I've heard of IB, no one at my school, even the most studious of kids, are willing to take an IB class. That is probably why there is no IB program at my school. XD

BTW: why are you taking two foreign language courses?
    I only need one, but I really like languages so I decided to take both french and spanish. someday I want to learn them ALL. XD then I also sort of study japanese in my free time, so.. quadrilingual...? someday ::determination::

I wanted to take german, too, but no room in my schedule for that~ I'll most likely have to take summer school to get rid of some of the required courses I still need like PE. I'll probably have to do economics and government by correspondence, too. gah. my senior year schedule is already pretty full with the next levels of all the classes I'm taking now. English V, spanish V, french V, calculus, biology II, world topics, computer science II, etc...

BTW my school starts at 7:30 too; I have to get up at 6:00 :/ it's crazy! you don't do that to teenagers. you just don't. =_=

Back