• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many people have beat the Elite four? (platinum)

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I beat them with an Alakazam, Infernape, Staraptor, and my Luxray. There was another beastie but I forgot who!

PokéKetchum

Pokémon Champion
    Years
    Ive done it once, with my team being Empoleon, Staraptor, Garchomp, Giratina, Roserade and Toaster Rotom - Each from lvl 60 to 80

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Havnt beat them yet got to the Pokemon league and decided to start my platinum over again

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I have only beaten the Pre-National Pokedex Elite Four. I might as well go for the Post-National Pokedex Elite Four later tonight!

Not yet.
    I still only have four badges :(.
    Currently grinding my team to 38 outside of pastoria.
    Then I'll take on wake.
    I hope to have beaten the E4 by the weekend..

Good Luck Akera! I HATE level grinding!

Last edited:

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
    I went in and beat the Pre-E4. It was quite challenging. I decided to go in and fight the elite four w/o power-leveling them up.

For the team I used a lv.52 Garchomp, lv. 51 Umbreon, lv.51 Torterra, Lv. 51 Tentacruel, Lv. 51 Staraptor, and a Lv. 51 Luxray

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I beat the elite four. My friend and I decided it was easier if you trained a diverse team rather than over-level just one Pokemon.

Yeah, he got slaughtered by Togekiss that way. I beat it in one hit. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I beat them pre Nat Dex a couple days ago, and I'm yet to challenge them post Nat Dex ^^

My Golduck wiped the floor with them first time around :D -huggles meh Golduck-

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    They're too easy. The hardest was probably Flint. It actually took me 2 tries! I wiped out Cynthias first 5 Pokemon in about 5 minutes, before having a 10 minute stall war with her Roserade.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I beat it.
    It's not hard at all.
    Way easier than D/P.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    After a couple of days of playing Platinum, I've beaten it. It wasn't really that hard to beat Cynthia this time around..

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    turns out a level 62 gyarados can beat them all by itself, the 2nd wave is tough though.

Xer0

Tomboy at Heart
    Years
    I just beat them for the second time today, actually.
    The first time was way too easy. I laughed at how none of Bertha's Pokemon were able to attack at all when I was battling her.

The second time you battle them is far more challenging. That is, if you choose to battle them again. Their Pokemon's levels are pretty high, and I was almost completely wiped out by Cynthia's Garchomp, but luckily my Gyarados finished it with Ice Fang.

Last edited:

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I beat them and found them astonishingly easy. They weren't that much harder in Diamond, but...

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I beat them with a level 59 Floatzel, 56 Staraptor, 58 Gengar, 63 Infernape, a level 71 Jolteon (Yea, I trained it a lot. It's my "partner" Pokemon. xD), and level 8 Bidoof. I forgot it was in my party. xD

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    My Hall of Fame:

Shiny Milotic: Female, Level 100. OT: May Hypnosis Recover Surf Ice Beam
    Electivire: Male Level 100 OT: Absol Thunderpuch Ice Puch Cross Chop Earthquake
    Shiny Gallade Male Level 100 OT: Teodoro Swords Dance Close Combat Night Slash
    Magnezone Level 100 OT:Absol Thunderbolt Hidden Pwer Flash Cannon Explosion
    Yanmega Male Level 100 OT: Absol Protect Bug Buzz Air Slash Hidden Power
    Snorlax Male Level 100 OT: Theo Body Slam Earthquake Crunch Selfdestruct

Time: 16:47

All my pokemon were transferred from Diamond.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    turns out a level 62 gyarados can beat them all by itself, the 2nd wave is tough though.
    Hah, my Gyarados shined there as well.

Yep, I beat 'em.

Infernape, Kingdra, Gyarados, Jolteon, Azumarill, and Scizor.

Back