• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many people have beat the Elite four? (platinum)

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
Years
  • I did, it was kinda easy until the last 2, I had to use destiny bond like crazy on the champ.

and my team was around lv 50-55 around that time (4 pokemos were in my team)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • YOU CHEATER!!!! you used an action replay... you can't get Touros in platinum OR D/P
    Haha I'm afraid your wrong. If you have Red Version inserted in the GBA Slot, you can catch Tauros's south of Solaceon Town I believe. I just bred an egg and traded that to my Platinum Version ^^

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    No not yet. I just beat Fantina. The only Pokemon I am training is my lvl 43 Empoleon.

Fullmetal642

Leader of Pokemon Haven
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    I beat them signle handedly with my emploleon and the second time just my ho oh from my ruby ( thanks to collisium) third my event darkrai forth lugia fifth a ninetails and lastly I just did it today with my giratina all where on 100 when I beat them English version

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    I did it, but I kind of cheated. I did it with a espeon and gengar that were both at lvl 100 that I reacieved in a trade. I plan on using them both in multiplayer though, so it was for more then just an easy way to beat them

The Amazing Scizor

The Traveller
    Years
  • I beat them awhile back in my English Platinum. Never played the Japanese one. I had a team of Infernape, Staraptor, Porygon-Z, Tyranitar, Lucario, and Scizor. XD They were all level 55. Scizor, Tyranitar, and Porygon-Z were the most useful. The others . . . actually just kind of all got KO'd. A lot.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I beat them with this team
    54 Rhyperior
    57 Magnezone
    50 Staraptor
    65 Giratina
    52 Octillery
    55 Gallade

ArceusLover19

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    I thought they were really easy. I was training my team for a long time, and when I got to the Elite 4, I easily beat them.

BanditoXVIII

Platinum-Dsi - JOSE' <-Id name
    Years
  • hmm it took me a while =. I trained my garchomp, empoleon, and Flareon to level 70 before I took the challange to beat them. =]

Back