• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many people like Orochimaru?

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    My feelings = Conman's feelings.

Villians are awesome. The more beautiful friendships they destroy, the better. The less morals they have, the better. The less sane they are, the better. xDD

Pain is pretty much an amazing for me since he's kind of got that cliche reason, but it's played out differently. <3

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Yep, Pein may have got the cliche reason Loki has mentioned, but he's even awesomer (it's not a word, but SO WHAT?!) than Oro.
    Oro = ugly, gruesome
    Pein = cool, kickass

That's what I have of Oro. Sorry if you're an Oro fan...

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Yeah, Pein and Itachi are muich cooler. Nagato's main body isn't, but Deva Pein (body of Yahiko) is cool as well as Itachi with his Mangekyou Sharingan (god what did he have to die?). Orochimaru=Michael Jackson in anime form that can control snakes.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I liked him :< The fight between him and Sasuke was way rushed and he should have been in the story longer. Of course, I think I might like Pain more, but apart from his techniques, he's pretty dull.

So, I expect great deeds from Uchiha Madara. He better make up for Orochimaru's end and Pain's dullness.

Back