• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many pokemon lv100 have you got in pokemon platinum?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    I have got 80 pokemon 100lv but the most of them are with action replay.

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
  • Never had a single one.
    I do have a 90 something Raquaza I traded all the way from Emerald, but nothing else too close.

No hax-cheats for me, either.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    i won't do hack again becouse my action replay is broke

VDRS

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I've have around 50ish not counted them, although they are EV trained as well.

Blazaking

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Only 3 currently. Vaporeon, Salamence and Infernape. Staraptor is coming close though. Its Lv97 right now.

Ofcourse, there are the event Arcues and Regiggas too...

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
  • I've only completely leveled one lvl 100 Pokemon on my own: Ninetales. I traded for a lvl 100 Raikou, Rayquaza, and Arceus. I have five others that I've leveling now that are on my main team and are close: Wigglytuff (90), Sandslash (94), Lugia (90), Espeon (89), and Magmar (92).

So, I have 4 lvl 100's currently, and soon I'll have 9.

I don't really bother EV training hard-core, so I only bother to level to 100 the Pokemon I like most.

Last edited:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Besides Murderkarp (shiny Magikarp), none. The closest is my Torterra, on Pearl, who's 84 right now iirc. My highest on Platinum is my level 70-something Luxray.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i've never had a pokemon reach level 100. the highest leveled pokemon i have is my swampert [level 89] on diamond. i don't know if i would have the patience to raise pokemon to level 100. x]

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I nvr have any lv 100 Pokemon b'cos you will nt be able to Re-EV in future if you are level 100

Years
  • I have a level 100 garchomp, blaziken, banette, roserade, gallade, and lumineon on my platinum. It was tough to level them up so much, but I did it. And I am still annoyed that their levels get lowered to 50 at the freaking battle frontier.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Hmm, now, let me see . . .

My first and favourite is my Dragonite, raised from a level 16 Dragonair. Then Charizard, which I migrated from a friend's file on my FR at level 88. Then Ninjask, which was hacked to level 70, and I raised it the rest of the way, and Aggron, which was hacked at level 100. They're both legal, and I never use either of them in battle, really. My Tyranitar was raised from level thirty-something to 100.

Yeah, five. But I have a whole lot more which are close. Salamence and Blastoise are 86, and my entire Platinum team (consisting of about seven or eight Pokemon on a rotation scheme - Absol, Lucario, Gardevoir, Infernape, Gyarados, Gengar, Scyther, and maybe one more I forget) are all between level 80 and 84, slowly being trained on Gym Leader rematches. @_@

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • None so far, and I don't play anymore so probably won't get one for awhile, highest is I believe my lvl. 81 Gastrodon then after that is a lvl 76 Rotom.

Izzy_

Breeder-in-Training
    Years
  • The only Lv. 100 that I have is a Gabite that I got on the GTS for my Staraptor. I couldn't believe the trade so I took it.

Lv 50 Staraptor for a Lv 100 Gabite. He comes in handy with training Pokemon against the E4

Back