• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many pokemon lv100 have you got in pokemon platinum?

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I don't have Action Replay, and I just got Platinum for Christmas. I haven't beaten it yet, and I keep losing to Lucian. ;-; ... My highest is only at 57. Ughhhh leveling these mofos up is so irritating.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • Unfortunately I have 0 Lvl 100s on Platinum.

On Diamond however I have 35

The only Lv. 100 that I have is a Gabite that I got on the GTS for my Staraptor. I couldn't believe the trade so I took it.

Lv 50 Staraptor for a Lv 100 Gabite. He comes in handy with training Pokemon against the E4

No Garchomp for yous?

Last edited:

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
  • i have no LVL 100's on my platnium, my highest Lvled Pokemon would be my Azumarill Lvl 72 followed by my Riachu Lv 65

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Hmm, lets see. I have ALOT of competitive pokemon, so I would have to guess 60-70 pokemon, that are Lv 100.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • I only have 3. It seemed kind of pointless since the game bumps it to 100, I think that should have been taken out. I have a bunch that are EV/IV raised fully, so I guess that is my big time sink nowadays.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    NONE! Ughhh, my highest is only at 57 right now! I got the game for Christmas, though.
    But... when it comes to leveling up, I'm soooo freaking lazy. -___-U

Which is why I'm having a very hard time beating Lucian right now...

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Shouldn't this be in "General Pokemon Gaming"?

Anyways, I have about 5, not counting my events. :)

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    None! -_-
    Although my Leafeon is working it's way there, lvl 83.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • Level 100 Sceptile
    Level 100 Blaziken
    Level 100 Swampert
    Level 100 Ninjask
    Level 100 Slaking
    Level 100 Rayquaza
    Level 100 Charizard
    Level 100 Blastoise

I got bored on the holidays last year, haha. Also got like a hundred or so pokemon in the eighties ninties and seventies range. :]

Ayselipera

I don't have any. The only level 100 Pokemon I've ever had was a Dragonite on Silver. I do have a Togekiss on level 85 though. That's the closest.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Why would anyone feel the need to go beyond that?
    Wi-Fi battles, from what I can tell.

I also know I answered this thread earlier, but right now my highest is my level 83 Luxray on Platinum and level 85 Torterra on Pearl.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Not counting the event Arceus and Regigigas (though Arceus is on my boyfriend's SoulSilver right now anyway), I have eight (which I caught and raised). They are Flygon, Charizard, Houndoom, Linoone, Gyarados, Rayquaza, Skarmory, and Leafeon (who is currently hanging out in my HeartGold). Most of them I brought from my other games and raised to 100 in Platinum.

What can I say, I was rather bored and lonesome most of last year (summer especially). I've got 323 hours logged on that game X3

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I got 7 level 100 pokemon. I can tell you all of them.

First, I have a Level 100 Feraligatr from Pokemon Colosseum. It was level 74 when I imported it from Colosseum/Leaf Green.

Second, I have a Level 100 Arceus. I used Action Replay to catch it, and then use my rare candies I got using Action Replay. However, Action Replay belongs to my friends.

The rest I got using the GTS. Those Pokemon are Piplup (My most prized pokemon), Pichu (Shiny), Manaphy, Infernape, and Purugly. Most of them are used for collection.

Back