• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many roller coasters have you ridden in your life?

How many roller coasters have you ridden in your life?

• Total voters

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • Roller coasters = <3

I have never actually said it, but I am a genuine roller coaster freak. I have ridden forty roller coasters in my whole entire life of thirteen years (so far). Every single coaster I have ridden I was not at all afraid to climb aboard and every coaster I have ridden was immensely enjoyed by a laughing Spoony~Chan. I have ridden the tallest coaster on Earth at the time, as tall as 400 ft, 120 mph, going both up vertically and down vertically. Yes, I have done so many crazy things.

But what about everyone else on PC? I never hear anyone talk about them, so VOTE! I want to see if I'm not the only member on here who's crazy about roller coasters.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I've been on a minimum proper rollercoasters with loops & everything. But I have been on the big one in Blackpool which is one of the highest rollercoasters in the world.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    I've only been on one roller coaster and it barely counts as one because it was so low and straight forward. I haven't ever been on a big one yet. Wonder what it's like.
    It's a huge adrenaline rush. It's like flying. It's wonderful ;.; *slaps herself*

I want to ride X-Flight. It's a roller coaster in Ohio that lays you on your back. As soon as you go down the hill, it flips you over to where you're facing the ground. It seems like a fantastic experience ;.; *slaps herself again*

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I've goe on about ten since I don't really get to go to alot of amusement parks so just the one at Six Flags great adventures and King's Dominion. So you know I just recently got over my fear of Roller Coasters so that's probably why I havn't been on that many as well

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    To be honest, I havn't riden on any roller coaster. ._.; Hell, I've only been to two amusement parks. I've riden on one ride, though it barely, barely even counts as a roller coaster.

If'n our family does go to California, I'm gonna see if I can get on one.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I've ridden some rides, but never a rollercoaster. It sounds like fun, but I'd probably get really sick, which is not fun. XD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I feel so experienced next to you all. My dad has ridden over one hundred coasters during his lifetime, so I was forced into roller coasters. Just the other year we went to Ohio, which was when my number of roller coasters ridden increased--greatly. Cedar Point, the coaster capitol of the world. That was back in the day when I had only ridden like, five. O.O But Cedar Point added a healthy helping of forteen.

*slaps herself for boasting*

Okay, okay! I'll quit bragging -_-;

Last edited:

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I`ve went on twelve because Ive went to a lot of amusement parks/fairs.
    6 babyish ones with the dragin heads on the front of em,
    and 6 humongus loopty loop allyopper super dooper make you puker ones!(I just had to rhyme for no reason lol)

Note to the allyopper puker people: Take a baggy, you`ll need it. ^_.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I've riden numerous rides at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. Of the roller coasters there, I've riden the Blue Streak, the Cedar Creek Mine Ride, the Gemini, the Wildcat, the Jr. Gemini, the Disaster Transport, the Iron Dragon, the Magnum XL-200, and the Raptor. So I guess that's about nine. I still have yet to ride the Millenium Force.

There's also this silly kids roller coaster they have every year at the fair, so I guess that's about 10.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Allstories said:
    I've riden numerous rides at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. Of the roller coasters there, I've riden the Blue Streak, the Cedar Creek Mine Ride, the Gemini, the Wildcat, the Jr. Gemini, the Disaster Transport, the Iron Dragon, the Magnum XL-200, and the Raptor. So I guess that's about nine. I still have yet to ride the Millenium Force.

There's also this silly kids roller coaster they have every year at the fair, so I guess that's about 10.
    Millenium Force is my favorite by far. ^^ Dude, by all of the G-forces on the drop down, all the blood rushed to my head and I nearly passed out o.o
    ~<3

*laughs sinisterly*

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I've been on a good amount, hard to keep track. XD. I've ridden Top Thrill Dragster here in the Midwest, and the Magnum, etc...

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I have ridden many roller coasters! I love thenm very much indeed! So I dunno how many I have been on.....

but I really, really love roller coasters! <333

Back