• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many siblings do you have?

How many?

Votes: 7 12.7%

Votes: 19 34.5%

Votes: 15 27.3%

• 4 or more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
Years
  • My little sisters drive me insane. They run in circles laughing and making goofy noises. anyway,I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, which reminds me that my dad has 11 sisters and 1 brother.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Oh yeah, that reminds me. My dad has 3 brothesrs and 3 sisters. My youngest uncle when he was a child he was really spoiled brat, he got stove of his own, Tv of his own, cooking toy of his own, food of his own and such and such because all of his sisters and brothers has left home including my dad.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • A little brother. Very annoying, but he can be useful at times. =\ Sometimes he buys me stuff... or things like that. =D He got me $10 off FR because we bought both games together~~ (He wasn't going to at first, but I begged and got my way xD)

But it'd be better if he wasn't there. I don't mean to be rude or anything (although I am anyway, bah), but I would be really spoiled and everything if I were an only child, I bet. o_O; I think I remember being so before he was born. <3

Years
  • I have 3 younger sisters, one of which I get along with most of the time and one which I get along with occasionally. The other one I rarely get along with, only when I feel really bad for something I did or said to her.

I'm also the oldest, and, personally, I hate it. I mean, I'm always the one who has to help with everything, and my parents are most protective of me. -.-

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I have one younger brother. Doesn't bother me or purposely do anything to annoy me in anyway...ever. We've never been in any fights, arguments, etc. And we always get along. I have no complaints.

EDIT: Don't judge Lightning on her post. I can back her up. I've only seen him once (Okay, I've seen him a couple of times. But I've actually "done" stuff with him once). He enjoys poking and trying to scare me, more than Erica does (Or "did." She hasn't done so recently). Erica at least stops after a couple of minutes when she realized that I wouldn?t react as easily, but him. Non-stop for hours on end. @_@ Forgive me Erica, I don't mean to sound rude, but you were there... you know he was like that. Actually...I'm okay with it. It was making someone related to you happy, so I'm good.

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I have one sister and she's 10. She's a spoiled brat... everything she wants, she gets easily. My parents give into her way to easily. I don't though... over the last 10 years, I've learned to ignore her. It comes in handyto be able to ignore her. But in the end, I do love my sister... especially when she's asleep.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I have an older brother and an older sister. My sister is one year older than my brother. My brother is ten years older than me. Guess their ages XD

Since they're way older than me, they make me do lots of things for them. And my brother likes to tease me all the time. And he always gets me in trouble. :'(

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
    Years
  • Hmmmm guess their ages? *looks at your age* XD
    Aaaaw they always get you into trouble? Just wait till your older >=D lol.
    Well for me, I have one younger brother. He is 14 and a very.... weird one XD

Latias_Ex

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    I have one sister and two half sisters, if you count them. If you add my two half sisters and my full sister together, I have two sisters. :)

They're all a lot older than me though. They range from 30+, and I believe one is going to turn 40 soon. I'm only 16. Thankfully I don't have anyone younger, or I wouldn't get spoilt as much.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I zo enjoy reading about how much your ziblingz bother all of you >3

I'm an only child myzelf...and I enjoy it(zo nya nya) >=D I have alot of ztep brotherz and zizterz but they all live in differant ztatez and mozt of them have kidz zo I don't know if they really count. I alzo have a half zizter but zhe livez in AZ with my dad...zo zhe dozn't count either ^^;
    Although zometimez I kind of wizh I had an older brother. ='/

EDIT: wait! Can Dizzy and Toothache count az my brotherz? =o

Last edited:
    Back