• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many siblings do you have?

How many?

Votes: 7 12.7%

Votes: 19 34.5%

Votes: 15 27.3%

• 4 or more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I have 2 big sisters and 2 big brothers.
    I'm the youngest ><

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    I have none and it makes me sad because I'm lonely all the time, I dislike that. Well I just remembered I do have two half brothers but I don't count them because I never seen them and I don't think I will never and anyway they are half so yeah. >;>

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have one little brother, we get along very, very, well, and he's like my best friend. I can tell him almost everything. :P

And err... Why do you want this poll closed on December? o.O;

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    i have a younger brother. we fought, but we get along just fine :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My Father is a stupid moron, he has 9 kids, I don't know where the others are, but I know I live with my sister Veronica, My Sister Kelsey, and My brother Ethan. 4 Kids in my mother's house, 5 kids out in the world whom i have no clue exist o.o

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    2 sisters and 5 brothers.3 of my brothers are younger and the other two(2) are older.Both my sisters are older then me.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    My two cousins that live with me,there basically like siblings XD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I have two brothers; one is 13, and his name is Zack, and the other is 2, and his name is Jake. ^_^; They're actually not so bad... for boys, lol. My youngest brother is very sweet, and the older one is really fun to hang out with. He's very funny, and we always goof off with each other! A lot of people probably think we're crazy because most of the time when we're together, he'll be doing something dumb to make me laugh, and I'll be standing nearby laughing at him, lol. (It's so easy to make me laugh!) And he actually isn't very mean. Sometimes he can get annoying, but we're not constantly fighting or anything.

Back