• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many times have you beat the pokemon league?

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
Years
  • Seeing as they are how I level my pokemon, it's been 72 times so far. My Kyogre simply soloes every pokemon while a pokemon with an Exp Share mops up the Exp.

It pales in comparison to my gen 3 exploits however. On sapphire, I beat them around 5 times a day, every day, for around three years, totaling up at 581 times.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Only once because I'm always too lazy to go back again. It wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't have to sit through the credits. :pink_disbelief:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    The amount of times I have beaten the Elite Four in Pearl, were about 25 times. If not then probably around 13. I am getting to battle the Elite Four more often because of how my pokemon are almost near lv. 100.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    101 times. dont know why, cuz i lost count while costantly going back there to level up. 439 in pokedex. i am proud

Back