• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many Times Have You Blacked Out?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I haven't blacked out since R/B/Y, and I didn't count. All games after those say whited out.

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    I have to say about 3-5 times, when I don't come in Pokemon Center every time and when I'm battling gym leader and a tough trainer.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • I haven't fainted yet in D/P or Platinum. The last time I can remember it happening is when I fought Whitney in G/S/C. (Stupid Miltank.)

That's not to say that I haven't, of course, but just that I can't remember it.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • in all pokemon games out together counting spin offs like 50 but i rested some games ap like 10 times a game

Sajin

Pokemon Expert
    Years
  • It only has happened to me in platnum, because all my pokemon were traded from another game besides my starter. So like none of them listened to me in the begining.

LugiaFreak

Years
  • None in Diamond or Platinum, but once in Sapphire I had to fight the Team Magma leader (can't remember the name) and I had all the low-level Pokemon I were training with me. I did pretty well, pwning all his Pokemon down to the last one. Then, my last stong Poke fainted and I looked to see who I had left in my party...

I had a Lv. 7 Poochyena with me... that didn't go over well. >.<

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yeah, It used to happen ALL the time. I really wasn't considerate of training any of my Pokemon except for Swampert, so it happened a lot, especially at the end.
    Once I started to train all of my Pokemon it hasn't happened as much - usually when I battle the elite four I might lose to the Champion, but that's if I'm really not prepared.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • It happened to me a couple of times on the old pokemon games. In the newer ones like platinum, diamond/pearl, I haven't though because I always keep a very good stock of recovery items with me.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Currently, in Platinum, 0. In Pearl, 0. In FireRed, 2. (Brock once and I can't remember the other time). Sapphire, 3 (can't really remember, though I think Juan was one of them. Liza and Tate may have been the other two). Those are the only games I remember.

Lash

Years
  • I don't usually black out, I either have a few revives or super potions on me to keep my Pokemon healthy throughout the match. I used to black out a little more often in Yellow, Red, and Blue, though my battle losing rate has decreased greatly over the years as I use way more strategy.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Eh, a lot. x_X I don't count, but I don't really care anyways. I've improved a lot since I first started playing, though, so I'm getting better.

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
  • Ugh!!! I blacked out again, still, only two times in one game is really good right? :P

Back