• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many years have you been playing Pokémon?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Basically, what the title says, it dosen't have to be years, it could be months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds ect.
    I've been playing for 11 years now and I don't plan to stop anytime soon :)

Years
    I Would say about 2 weeks, lol!
    Been always playstation fanboy, few months ago my exgirlfriend gave me her old gameboy color and i decided to pick up pokemon gold to try it out, as i'm been playing final fantasy and other rpg games all my life i felt instatly in love with pokemon games, so i decided to buy ds and soulsilver because i dint want to hours playing it and loose save on gold (don't how long battery can hold)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Time to do mental math! Lets see, starting playing at age 6, so 17-6= 11 years! Arent I special, yes that took me awhile lol. I didnt realize that I've been playing for that long.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've been into Pokemon since 1998 and playing since 1999. You do the math.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
    Been playing almost 13 years now(been there since the very beginning). I'm almost 18 now and even when I go into the army, I still won't let Pokemon go. I might stop watching the anime depending on how this season goes but the games are definitely here to stay.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
    I've been with it since the beginning and I'm definitely not stopping, I love the original games too much. So.. oh em gee, thirteen years I've been playing Pokemon.

Years
    I've been following Pokemon for about 13 years now (show, TCG), but only started getting into the games around 2001. So I guess that's about 9-10 years.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I've been playing Pokemon ever since about 2001 When I was 5 :'3

My brother used to play Snap and such with me when I was about 2 XD

Just learning the controls for future games :'3

I don't think I'll grow out of it any time soon :3

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Like many others, I got into it back in 1998 when Red and Blue came out over here in America.

So 13 years.

Back