• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Much Did Your Platinum Cost?

Years
  • A massive $0, the price I buy get all my other DS games, downloaded it on the same day released 22nd March 2009.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • It ended up costing about 27.99 after tax for me, though add in five dollars for the deposit and Origin Forme figurine.

Best Buy Rewards worked in my favor, apparently, after Best Buy caused me the grief of having to stand around at Customer Service for half an hour as they searched around back for the box with my Platinum.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I actually got it for free. I traded in some old games at gamestop for store credit and actually got 76 cent back lol

Years
  • Okay, I bought it yesterday. The store where it was $34.00 USD didn't have any in stock. So, I went to GameStop. I payed $38.48. That includes tax.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    i downloaded the rom off the net.
    it was free and i was able to get it like 3 day before the actual release date

Johnathon

<php echo "Awesome!"; ?>
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    $28.85 with my friends employee discount at GameStop.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • I got my taxes yesterday, so I surprised myself and got this today.

No really, surprised. :\

I went ahead and got the guide as well (Gamestop), and it ended up at $56.20.

Back