• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Much Did Your Platinum Cost?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Mine was around $39.99 Canadian before taxes, $45 and change afterward. And I happily paid it. ^_^

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    $0.00

My uncle just got back from Florida (where I lived before I moved here) and he picked it up for me. Somewhere along my chain of acquaintances, a guy owed me a favor.

How Much Did Your Platinum Cost?

Two down, one to go...

Years
    $34.99 from Amazon with free shipping (that still got to me in ~3 days, which is pretty cool). I have a Borders gift card from Christmas that I still haven't used, so I'm thinking of using it to snag the guide. I don't normally buy guides thanks to GameFAQs, but 600+ pages is pretty resplendent and awesome. :D

Kyle Hyde

The one who comes and goes
    Years
    For free, I downloaded it and put it on my R4 when the download 1st appeared.
    I was overexcited when I started playing it :P

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Meh it was free for me cuase i dont got it... YET
    Its gonna be be months till price drops down and restocks ='(

Venasaur001

The Grass Legend
    Years
    I got Pokemon Pearl now, but since I'm going to get Pokemon Platinum after I beat Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Diamond, I will say that my Pokemon Platinum will be around $20.00 or $30.00

Back