• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you weigh?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Last time I checked I was 5'7" and weighed about 8.5 stone. Last time I went on Wii Fit (which was quite a while ago) My BMI was 21ish.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm about 160 lbs, or around 72 Kg.
    I'm okay - just a little bit chubby...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

5'2''
    I weigh more than i should
    the exact amount is nobodies business D:< omg
    :<

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    5'6"-ish, and 125-130 pounds. My scale thinks I'm still 4'5", so it tells me I'm overweight every time I step on it. DX

monarc

Cute! A Pokemon Adventure
    Years
  • i'm 70 kg's which is slender for my height of 181 cm's...

+ england and america need to hop on the bandwagon with the rest of the world and convert to the metric system rawr!!! /end rant

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm 174cm tall, and I weigh 68 kg. Apparently, I have the right BMI, according to the BMI calculator that Archer provided us with. At 22.5, I'm at a normal weight. Though I do have a bit of a belly and I'm not very fit at all. :(

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • I'm 5'6" ish and I weigh around 120..somewhere in those regions. I'm happy with myself though my inactivity in life makes me think I'm fat but as long as I run I'm good ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This.. chart thing? I checked it and it is wrong. First of all, muscle weighs more than fat. Before I began working out quite a bit, I was pretty much no muscle and weighed 155 lbs. That is "overweight" according to that chart, whereas my doctor said it is perfect weight. Now, I weigh like 185/190 and I have lost quite a bit of fat and have gained quite a bit of muscle and because of that, I'm still of "perfect build" according to my doctor. That makes it waaayyy innaccurate. Sorry dude/dudette.

Oh, and I'm 5 foot 4 inches and I weigh like 185 lbs.
    The one thing you have to note about BMI charts is that is does not calculate fat/muscle. That BMI scale is about the same as the BMI chart I have in my Personal Fitness textbook (I was bored and did the math. >_>), and it had noted exactly that. Not to mention that the BMI chart that was link is applied to both adult men and woman. If you're not an adult, it'll definitely explain why it's "wrong".

Anyways. I'm 5'7'' with being 110. Underweight, but it's not too bad~ Yay for good metabolism. :B

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    For height I'm most likely in the 5'5" - 5'7" range, though more on the former.

I haven't checked my weight lately and I don't want to, but I'm pretty overweight if that helps.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am 5'1" and I am about 170 pounds. Yeah I am so big. x.x I am supposed to be around 132-145, but I am working on it. I was 245 pounds. I recently lost about 76 pounds so far, but at the same time I been gaining muscle. So I been gaining a bit too. So sometimes I am like 172 or 173...it depends. I will get to my goal. I want to be 145 pounds by the end of December. I am going to do it too. I don't want to be back at 245 pounds. x.x That is too much...

Oh yeah I consider an adult. So the BMI consider that I am still obese. ;; Not fair! I am getting very close to overweight though. I hope I will get to normal weight by the end of this year, like I said. It is getting harder to lose the weight because I don't have much to lose now. But I WON'T GIVE UP!

Years
  • I'm not quite 5' (4'11 1/2"), and I'm 140 pounds. I'm probably overweight, technically speaking, but I think my weight is fine. Wish it was a smaller number, but honestly, I'm happy as long as I don't gain any more.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
  • I Was 5'4 and weighed about 150.

but after getting Ketoneacidosis, my weight droped to 113!

How much do you weigh?

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • It is rude to ask a female of her weight. Shame on you. :(

...Why are you aloud to leave spam in almost every thread you've ever posted in, and no one has ever called you out on it before? o_o;

Anyways, I'm about 6"1, and weight around 220 lbs.

...But I work out though, so it's not all fat just most of it. >_>

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
  • I am 5'1" and I am about 170 pounds. Yeah I am so big. x.x I am supposed to be around 132-145, but I am working on it. I was 245 pounds. I recently lost about 76 pounds so far, but at the same time I been gaining muscle. So I been gaining a bit too. So sometimes I am like 172 or 173...it depends. I will get to my goal. I want to be 145 pounds by the end of December. I am going to do it too. I don't want to be back at 245 pounds. x.x That is too much...

Oh yeah I consider an adult. So the BMI consider that I am still obese. ;; Not fair! I am getting very close to overweight though. I hope I will get to normal weight by the end of this year, like I said. It is getting harder to lose the weight because I don't have much to lose now. But I WON'T GIVE UP!

Im proud of you =D
    I too am overweight but losing it ;D

Years
  • i'm about 180cm and weigh 55kg (and i dont understand the british lengths and weights systems, which isnt really advantageous in this thread...) , so my bmi is 17... that sucks, but still better than 16,5 which i had some years ago...
    i just eat and eat and don't gain any weight. some people might dream of it ,but in my opinion it's horrible, if i'm standing in front of a lamp, it shines through me

Back