• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you weigh?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
  • *gets out handy converter tool*

Let's see...

I weigh 68.1 kilos, so that is...150 pounds? in U.S. measurements. Not exactly skinny but not fat either. I'm currently on the track to losing weight, so that's good :pink_giggle: I have cardio exercises, stuff like that. So I'll be slimming down pretty soon.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • I way 90 pounds, witch is kinda skinny for a 14 year old, witch i am happy with.

I dont mind saying my weight even if im a girl.

Edit/ I think i'm around 5.1 or 5.3 i dont know.

Years
  • ummm..weight? how did i get on here?
    well, let's see i am 14 and am like 5'4" or so, i think.
    i weigh last time i checked 84.6 punds. i don't know what that converts to in kilos.
    i personally think i'm a little on the almost too skinny side, but i'm working on it...

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    A few days after my first post on this thread, I've started gaining weight. I've achieved what was seemingly impossible for me. ;O
    I went from 85 to about 93. That's a huge jump no matter what way you look at it. ♥

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I am around 5'7" and weigh around 145 lb. I guess it is slightly above average, but I think I am perfectly healthy.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    5'7", nearly 5'8", and I weigh about 150lbs, if I recall correctly.

So I look slightly podgy (love handles <3), but I'm healthy, and apparently attractive enough to please my boyfriend, so that's good enough for me. c:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm 5'7. I weight 65 kilograms. I think that it should be a little less but its okay. (I don't look fat though.) XD I'll try and slim down to weight 55 or 57.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I weigh about 119 pounds. I wish to weigh more but perfect people dont gain weight as easily as others. :/

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
  • I'm a trillion feet tall and I weigh a bazillion pounds.

Hahaha, ok, but in all seriousness, I'm 6 foot 4. Or 5. I was 6 foot 3 as a freshman in high school. As for weight, I don't concern my self with it. I'll get fat or grow thin as I see fit.

Back