• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how much fun is pokemon firered and leaf green?

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Pokemon in Leafgreen but not Fire Red: Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, Ninetales, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victrebell, SlowPoké, Slowbro, Staryu, Starmie, Magmar, Pinsir, Marill, Azumarill, Slowking, Magby, Misdreavous, Sneasel, Remoraid, Octillery, Mantine, Azurill

Pokemon in Fire Red but not Leaf Green: Ekans, Arbok, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Psyduck, Golduck, Growlithe, Arcanine, Shellder, Cloyster, Electabuzz, Scyther, Wooper, Quagsire, Bellosom, Elekid, Scizor, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Delibird, Skarmory

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    its REALLY good!
    but b a dumbbutt like me and get LeafGreen...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Leaf Green has better Pokemon anyway.

BTW Slowbro is the god of the Elite Four. He can survive out against Lorelei, rip through both Agatha and Bruno, and Ice Beam Lance out the sky.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    Leaf Green has better Pokemon anyway.

BTW Slowbro is the god of the Elite Four. He can survive out against Lorelei, rip through both Agatha and Bruno, and Ice Beam Lance out the sky.

Yeah, Slowbro does rape the hell out of the Elite Four. Then again, everything does. XD

weirdo1

Like I care...
    Years
  • Ill rate it a 8/10

It has replay value BUT... if you want to finish pokedex, you also gotta get Emerald.

Years
  • I personally found leaf green (I've never played FR) a bit dissapointing to begin with (probably because I have already completed red, yellow and blue several times before) but after a while when you start to find all of the new things it gets a lot more fun and the graphics are so much better :D I would give it a 9 out of 10

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I prefer the pokemon you get in LG to FR. My favourite pokemon's Meowth so I *had* to get LG

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
  • I thought it was quite fun and certainly was more enjoyable than Emerald. It has sharper graphics and a longer RBY storyline. It's a bit nostalgic to me, but it's still a fun game overall.

Back