• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much pokemon merchandise do you own?

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I own Diamond (sold the rest), some of the movies, maybe some cards that I forgot about their whereabouts, a Pikachu pillow, another Pokemon pillow, a Pokemon towel, and a Pokemon bedsheet.

Those are all that I recall still having.

Years
  • Aside from the games, only one guidebook for RB that's in a drawer inside my desk since Bulbapedia outclasses it when I could need it and an equally old poster that's collecting dust on the attic. I got both things for free by people who didn't need it anymore.

Ayselipera

Besides the games and some old sets of cards I don't have much else. I'm pretty sure the only other thing I have is a giant togepi pillow from years ago. I'm not big on getting all the merchandise.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I have all my games , some posters in storage , while only one from Giratina and the Warrior of the Sky is on the wall . My shiny Salamence and its preevolutions that I have as TCG cards are sticked weird on the wall from the door and my backpack has a small Turtwig & Chimchar playing together keychain .

OMG ! I didin't figure out I had so much ! And no , my room is not a Pokemon Shrine . It was a Failed Pokemon Shrine in 2005 and a little bit in 2006 but ... it no longer exists !

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Right now, considering that all my old Pokemon merchandise is probably in my attic, all I really have is games. I don't even have many game guides now that I can get all my information on the games quickly on Bulbapedia. However, I really wish that I bought several Pokemon plushies at the Japanese Department Store remake at Disney World last summer. The Ho-Oh, Mew, Blaziken, and Swampert were too cute!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I've got Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon Stadium for the N64. Sadly all of my merch poofed as the years went by. I'd love to have it all back though.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Posters
    A Handful of Cards (I sold my 1000+ collection :()
    TCG Books
    Movies: 2000, 4 Ever, Jirachi Wish Maker, Heroes, Rise of Darkrai.
    100's of Figures
    A Large Meowth Plush (Who seems to have gone missing) and a Small Turtwig Plush!

EDIT: Forgot to mention my Games! (Several DS (Platinum, Explorers of Time, Blue Rescue Team, Link!, Pearl), Battle Revolution and Emerald)

RadiosX5

PC's Resident Otaku
    Years
  • A huge deck of cards (intend to post on the wall of my pokemon shrine when i move out)

The ENTIRE first season on VHS (thinking about getting the DVD versions since i keep on losing the VHS Tapes) and Mewtwo Returns on DVD

And more to come

Last edited:
    Back