• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much reputation do you have?

How mych reputation do you have?

• A negative amount of rep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-10

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • 20-50

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • I've disabled reputation! Screw you!

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    250 to 280... I dont remember o__O;;
    Mostly of them were "Ewwness by *Casey or Nessie*" XD

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    I have alot from my friends, 187 points total
    oops why did I say two hundred? I"m a scambled egg x_x

I like my sig so far. If i deserve it.. YAY! I DID SOMETHING GOOD!
    but if it's random, hey, I'll take any rep XD

EDIT: IMO, you should have put more than 50+ on there, more like 100 or 200 +
    we ask for rep alot XD

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Reputation points!?
    Ah, who needs 'em!

All it does is add another little green rectangle like thing to your profile, until your posts are completely swarming in them! What's the point, hehe.
    Oh, and I don't know why I'm bothering with this, but I have 23!

*Turns around and rubs his hands together*

If reverse psychology doesn't work, nothing will, hehe...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Heh, I'm too afraid to look, as stupid as that sounds. I'm very paranoid by nature, but I don't turn reps off because I'm also very curious by nature. So it's like... I keep them on to see what people say about me, but I don't look at them because I don't want to see the BAD things people say about me. But I can't have too many bad reps now since it's in the green. It was in the grey at one time :/.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *diez from Jordanz lazt line* X_X Darn, I actually thought I found zomeone who didn't care about rep pointz V_V

I have 33 and I'm perfectly happy with that zince I really don't like thiz zudden thing with everyone azking for reputaion pointz and all of mine were earned@_@ I had alwayz thought of them az a reward for a good pozt. But I zeem to be in minorety in my opinion zo meh ~_~

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Teara said:
    *diez from Jordanz lazt line* X_X Darn, I actually thought I found zomeone who didn't care about rep pointz V_V

I have 33 and I'm perfectly happy with that zince I really don't like thiz zudden thing with everyone azking for reputaion pointz and all of mine were earned@_@ I had alwayz thought of them az a reward for a good pozt. But I zeem to be in minorety in my opinion zo meh ~_~
    I agree with you 100% Alyssa. I don't care about rep points much either... I have 28 and mine were earned too... mostly from when I used to do those essay posts though. It seems pointless to beg for rep. I mean, what does it prove? Ah, well.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:

Eh?
    Man, I really have to stop thinking out loud, hehe.

Actually, I really don't care for them all too much. I mean, sure, they're nice to get now and then, but you won't see me begging hand and foot just for a few, hehe. Why gloat when you have them, when you really didn't earn them?

That last line in my previous post was just one of my usual goofy endings, hehe.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I have 17. O_o I shouldn't complain, I don't use the feature with others that much to begin with. That I having an extra green blocking isn't going to accomplish anything for me.
    LOL I mention that I don't see a point to having an extra green box...and then my rep jumps from 17 to 29. So...the more I complain the more points I get?

Rep points are so incredibly useless. I don't want any at all. Don't ever give me any. I don't need more green boxes. I don't like green that much anyway. Maybe if it was blue....

LOL :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Reputation lost all it's meaning, I honestly think it's just stupid

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I dont' think rep iz ztupid at all, I juzt think it zhould be earned and not azked for. The idea behind rep iz good though, it letz memberz know what kind of poztz really ztand out ^^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, when you're all "OMG GIMME REPZ!!!11111shift1", over and over again, and obviously members who DON'T deserve the rep points have overwhelming amounts of it for absolutely nothing, just screwing around and begging for reps, then yea, it does get stupid

~DragonTrainer

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I bet everyone thinks I'm a real idiot now ._.;; The thing is, I was only going to have that rep thing in my sig for about a week when everyone else had one, but then I disabled signatures on the forums and forgot all about it <_<;; I've probably made myself sound really greedy o_o;;

And DragonTrainer, this is what I think about the whole thing: the thing is, I think we should actually give reputation more openly than we do...for a while, nobody had a second green block except for Kairi, but I'm glad the forums as a whole are being more benevolent...I've been trying to give rep as much as possible, because I think that there are a lot of people here who deserve to have the feeling of knowing they have a high rep score. For me, even though I've been here for a while, I'm greatly overshadowed by a lot of other members (nothing against any of you though, I'm just not charismatic) so I thought rep would help me in my quest to stand out. Anyway, we're just finally getting a handle on what rep is all about, and sharing it more often. I like it, and I think I'm going to continue to give deserving people rep as much as possible.

And I'm definitely not the stereotype you just listed. That's actually kind of offensive.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    ehh I think it was about time I got some rep. o.O I actually like getting it, because it makes me feel as if I belong somewhere in the forum, I feel more welcomed... Other than that I could care less if I had any, or not as it wouldent keep me from posting here like I do.

~Blade~

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Wow, you're overlooked, everyone's overlooked at some point, heck, I've probably been forgotten for months now, but from my standpoint, it's pointless to have it

~DragonTrainer

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well, the difference between you and me is that I'm looking for acceptance. I don't see the reason for my being here if I'm not part of the inner circle.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Wow, you're overlooked, everyone's overlooked at some point, heck, I've probably been forgotten for months now, but from my standpoint, it's pointless to have it

~DragonTrainer

That I can understand, but never did I say it bothered me to not get any. I know I'd have to be around here for quite some time to get noticed, and for something like that I can wait. So all's good. ^_^ Though I find rep has it's points if used right. As CK said, you'd wanna feel like your apart of something.

~Blade~

Back