• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much reputation do you have?

How mych reputation do you have?

• A negative amount of rep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-10

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • 20-50

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • I've disabled reputation! Screw you!

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have like 69 points

I don't feel rep points are as effective a guage as they were made to be, since the rep point system has been abused by idiots (who shall remain nameless) are like "give me good rep!" which I interpret as, "give me good rep even though I'm kinda spammy and I didn't do anything to merit it!!" I usually give out bad rep to those who do this, and bad rep to those I see spamming. I rarely give out good rep. And I hate accepting good rep on grounds of nothing.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    I'm similar, I don't like giving rep to people who beg, but I don't usually give out bad rep... However, if someone gives me good rep for no reason, I don't care... I'm cool with it :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    tmbjr said:
    I have like 69 points

I don't feel rep points are as effective a guage as they were made to be, since the rep point system has been abused by idiots (who shall remain nameless) are like "give me good rep!" which I interpret as, "give me good rep even though I'm kinda spammy and I didn't do anything to merit it!!" I usually give out bad rep to those who do this, and bad rep to those I see spamming. I rarely give out good rep. And I hate accepting good rep on grounds of nothing.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm with stupid...

Err, tmbjr :nervous:

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I have... *goes check* 45... XD
    thats not a lot compaired to most others. =P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I have...85?! O_O;

*gasps, dies*

Heh, two for my fic in which I love so much. ^_^

Who gave me the last one though? I must thank him/her, because I do that with every person that gives me a rep.

I still have 2/3 mystery people. ;-;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    LilyPichu said:
    I have...85?! O_O;

*gasps, dies*

Heh, two for my fic in which I love so much. ^_^

Who gave me the last one though? I must thank him/her, because I do that with every person that gives me a rep.

I still have 2/3 mystery people. ;-;
    I gave you one for the post you made in Age Limits, though you really don't have to give one back to me. n_n;

I have 17, quite alittle for a moderator, lol. xD I just like seeing the comments that come with the points, they make me so happy. =)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    *glomps Miyu-Chan and clings*

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!

^_^ My guilty conscience faded away. Thank you so much!

And yeah, I was overeacting but I have to thank you, it's a necessity. o_o; So um, yes, that's about it now. Yay! You're the first person who actually told me. >.>;

Rep points make me feel good if onyl I know who the person is. ^.~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, I just read your signature, lol. =) Now you make me feel good about giving that point to you. n_n

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Really? o_o; That's a bit odd, but I think it's good...

Anyway, I'm feeling incredibly hyper and ecstatic right now due to the fact I found out (actually, they told me) who gave me the rep and such.

And being the weirdo I am, I sent a PM. Omg yay! Only two more people to find out. Argh I wish I can find out who gave it to me, but I will. *coughs, points to sig*

:3~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    you know...reppoints are supposed to be anonymous...

I could care less who gave me what rep points...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I don't think I've ever used the reputation system at all. It strikes me as a fad that's going around lately, the whole 'gimme rep' thing means lots of people's have jumped up lately, cos it seems the 'cool' thing to do. I'm not one for playing favourites, so I just don't take part. But, it's amusing to see people get so worked up over it, and if you'd forgotten, the whole 'gimme rep' fad is what ultimately got the Crush Thread closed.

Just my coupla coins on the issue

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    tmbjr said:
    reppoints are supposed to be anonymous
    Well some people like to know who they got the point from. And that's why I always say my name and my favorite smilie at the end of points I give.

I give rep to people if I agree with someone's post. Sometimes I don't post in the thread I see it in so I just comment on a post I like while giving them a pos rep point. I haven't given neg rep points yet but I'll probably do the same. IMO rep points don't matter much but they're fun.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I think, Rep system is more for fun. But I think, we should know from who do we have rep points. Some people can give bad points for fun or because they don`t like someone. Really, good points make people happy but bad once, sometimes with rude comment- it is not the nicest thing on the world =/

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    I have got 35 points somehow ^_^

Putting apart the insane bad points given to me by someone who seemed not to take the wrestling thread as a joke. Obviously must be a bad loser ?_?

still I dont know why is rep important.... i am not actually looking for online fame or reputation, i think the one irl is the one that counts most ^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm feeling worse and worse now <_<;; If I disable rep, do the points reset or are they still there? o_o;; Because I might disable rep for now...though when I did look at my rep, I realized that the majority of the ones I got were complimenting me on one post or another...gosh, I'm so conflicted >_<

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Daily Chit-Chat September 21st, 2004 04:25 AM funny avatar ~*name blocked*

This is the kind of crap I'm talking about

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    i voted ova 50 i'm to get my 2nd block but ain't workin i got 3 bad reps by accident >.> and one bad one but i didn't say i waz the nicest.

Back