• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How nice are you?

Your Niceness is...

• Total voters

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I put 8. I mean I'm kinda wicked if provoked badly, but I'm normally nice and polite I think. That is, on the outside. ._.; Ask other people about me, I'm negative about myself.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    *stifles laughter*

...-2 would've done. >] I'm very nice and polite to those I meet outside, and those who aren't exactly acquainted with me...but I can be extremely mean to my little brother. >=D So I'll give myself a 7.

Years
    I'm an 8, or something like that. I lost two point 'cos I can be ever so sarcastic to my brother. Well, he asks for it sometimes! I've had a few detentions and stuff at school, but dosn't everyone?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'm always getting these weird certificates on being polite to people, but that's just me on the outside. I rate myself as a 6.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I'm 9 on the scale IMO.
    I try to be nice but sometimes some people just make me freak out.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Congrats, this poll is poll of the week! =3

*stickies*

And... I think my niceness is 8... I get points docked off for being too shy. ;-;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Number 2. I am a stupid annoying silly little bastard...
    I can be nice sometimes, thats why I didnt vote for 1~ =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I would have to say a 7. I'm really nice most of the time, maybe with the exception of being with my brother. But I can get and be mean if I want to or have to. ^_^

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
    Years
    I think 7 or 8. People think
    I'm mean, but I still love
    everyone and have their
    backs. I don't really truly
    HATE anybody. It's too
    strong a word for me. I
    have lot's of friends that
    love me back, and think
    I'm nice. I'm thankful for
    them!!!

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I think either a 7 or an 8. I'm nice to my family, unless they really bug me XD, and same for my friends. I don't like being mean to people either. I say something hurtful about something or to someone, I feel really bad about it afterwards.

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    I think I deserve a rate somewhere around 8-9. Im not a bad guy at all, but I don't think that you could call me "nice"

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    A perfect five. Why? Normally, I'm a really nice guy, a perfect ten, I'd say, even. Piss me off, however, and you're on a short road to a shallow grave. Works out neutral.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I think I'm a 10. Some times I think I'm far too nice. If someone asks for help I help them. If someone asks for a banner or something (even if I am only good at making banners for myself XD) I try my best to make one of them. I always try to be nice to everyone (unless they are spammers or untill they really really really tick me off XD).

Back