• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How nice are you?

Your Niceness is...

• Total voters

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    My pick .... 9

I gave a 9 cause though I'm considered a good person I can be a pain in the butt when I really want something, I also have a mean streek on people I dont like and I let them know why I dont like them whenever possible.

However other then that I would have picked 10 ^^ I'm very nice to everyone here and I never raise my voice at them inless it's for fun, I also have been called a good person and I'm very nice to noobies and all my friends^_^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I chose the "Nice, but you have some evilness" one. <3 I can be a real sweetheart sometimes, but then other days I'm like Hell on Earth. XD Don't worry though, I'm not like that...often. XD

~Kelsey

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    a 9 or 10. im very nice to everyone...well except for family members.okay...maybe im an 8...

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I'm 100% sure that i'm an 8 on the niceness scale. I have some evilness to me and sometimes get ticked off. On the bright side, i'm usally a nice person. ;3

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    I think Im 8/9 xD Im usually very nice and everything.... but if someone does something mean/unfair/wrong to my friends or myself.... I turn pure evil. >;D

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    how nice am i? HOW NICE AM I?! *censor people show up* IT'S NONE OF YOUR [stupid] BUISINESS HOW [sexual intercourse]ING NICE I AM!!! GO SHOVE A [rooster] UP YOUR [donkey] YOU [people without fathers]!!!

XD jk, i really couldn't judge that for myself.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'd like to zay 10 but I don't dare give myzelf a perfect zcore lol. I try to be az nice az I can to everyone. I get alot of commentz at zchool like "You're zo nice. It'z wierd". Hehe, I like being wierd in that caze X3 I'm not afraid to zay no...at all (<<) but if zomeone needz help I'll do what I can.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Am I nice? ^^; I don't think I'm a 10, which means that I'm a perfectly generous person. @_@ No one's perfect, I guess. I try to help and be kind ~ therefore, I rate myself an 8/10. :3

Back