• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you buy new clothes?

how often do you buy new clothes?

• All the time!!!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Moderately

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Never!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • don't have any clothes at all

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I don't buy clothes so often. But I buy tons in one shot when I go on holiday, since the type on clothes in other places is different from the one in my country, I'll go crazy and buy all that I can <3 I only go shopping when I'm in the mood for it, which doesn't really happen frequently. I probably feel like buying clothes about once every four months or so. I'm really picky when it comes to clothes so I usually take 3 hours just to shop for a few things :x

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I rarely buy clothes, but when I do, I usually buy a bunch.

When anything special catches my eye, which only happens rarely, then I'll decide to buy it.

When a new season comes up and I find that a lot of my older clothes are in no condition to be worn again, then I'll buy some new ones to replace them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well I don't really know when will I buy new clothes, probably I'll buy when I got tired using the same clothes or have something important occasions going on.

Akiko

Banned
    Years
    I usually buy new clothes whenever my clothes are too old now and too small. That's the time i would buy new clothes. But sometimes it depends on me. Whenever i got money or bling bling. I usually buy new clothes for me. For my friends. For my sister. For my parents and many more. I feel so good whenever i give New Clothes. The old clothes that i have is usually going to the Charity. Okay let's say " Donation ". On the poor people. Giving it to them is not a waste of money. It's like the old cloths will be recycled again. And it really feels good as i have said before. Well buying new clothes is fun. But don't be addictive or else you're going to be a Shopaholic!

Akiko.

Years
    I don't buy clothes very often anymore, maybe a couple of times a year at most? I haven't needed to, and I haven't had the money. Although I do want to buy some now. I could stand having another pair of jeans, that's for sure... XD;

Usually I just ask for clothes for Christmas. It'll get me stocked up in shirts for the next year, at least.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
    I don't buy them very much if at all but it's come to the point where I could definitely use some, I just never really seem to find any I like whenever I go out of my way to look out for some. Plus most women's clothes made today are all designed like everyone is an anorexic 11 year old.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Hoodies/shirts/jeans - moderately (Every month ish?)
    Underwear and socks - never (Mum buys them =D )
    Shoes - Rarely (Once a year, if that)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I'm always buying new clothes. I'm into fashion so I always find myself buying something new and trendy as the seasons go by. :D Everytime I go to the mall I tend to buy a new shirt, a new pair of jeans, button pins, different colored shoelaces, new caps, etc. anything I can get my hands on! xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I really don't bother about how I dress. I buy clothes whenever I think that I need to buy them. Of course there are times when buying some clothes is a necessity like when going in a function or something important.(I even wear clothes which are probably 5-6 years old as I like them! XD)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I get new clothes like every 2 years. :( I don't really care what I wear so long as it's not full of holes and/or majorly colorful. (I wear a lot of black, gray and navy blue :[)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I buy new ones every month really.. any more is unecessairy.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Lol'ed at 'don't have any clothes at all'! you is noodz?

Rarely, t-shirts maybe often...
    but pants... as in my jeans... NEVER!

Back