• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you buy new clothes?

how often do you buy new clothes?

• All the time!!!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Moderately

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Never!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • don't have any clothes at all

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    I rarely if ever buy new clothes. Can't really spare the money for something I have no real need for. All I need are 5 shirts, 2 or three pairs of jeans, some boxers, socks, and some shorts. That's it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Every few months usually go about and look in the same stores or new to me stores.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I buy when needed. If my clothes are small, I'll buy new ones.

I'm going on a trip soon, will be doing a lot of walking. Picking up some new clothes so I'm good and comfortable

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I only buy new clothes when it's absolutely necessary, which is quite rare.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Girls...Girls....Girls.... I am dissapointed in you all..... ^^ Just kidding. I go shopping for new clothes every week ^^ I <3 <3 <3 Shopping ^^ And yes I am a guy if someone asks himself ^^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It's been awhile since I last bought new clothes. My school has a uniform so I don't have the problem of getting up every morning and choosing what to wear, so that reduces my wardrobe and my need for a variety of clothing.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I rarely ever get new clothes. My dad seems to never have money when I need clothes, but when he needs something, there's money. I'm at the point where I'm basically going to have to start buying my own clothes with the money I get paid from work.

Years
    Very rarely. I don't buy new clothes until my old ones get into poor condition. I probably buy new clothes about once a year or even less. Other than that, the only time I get new clothes is when people give them to me as a present for my birthday or on Christmas.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I rarely buy new clothes -- I'll only go clothes shopping if my clothes are too small. Most of my clothes are hand-me-downs from my younger sister (hand-me.. ups?), but now even her old clothes are too big for me. I'm way too short!

I'm also a college student, and I don't have much room in my apartment for clothes. I usually just have a couple of pairs of jeans, a couple of sweatshirts, and a bunch of tank tops -- and then I wash them every week.

I'm the anti-girl when it comes to clothes ^^;

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Every 2-4 months, I suppose, and then only maybe a new shirt and/or a pair of jeans or whatever. I accompany my friends to the mall sometimes and wander aimlessly around sometimes, and look at clothes with them, without really buying anything. Back to school is usually the only time I buy more than 3 pieces of clothing at once. Accessories on the other hand...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Pretty often, actually, because I'm outgrowing all of my old stuff like crazy. I have to buy new shoes every year to every other year because my feet are growing insanely fast. >:[

Cid

Years
    I only buy new clothes when needed, not when I want to.
    Only a fraction of the clothes I use were bought, the rest were passed to me from my older brothers.

In fact, I buy them very rarely that I voted "Never!" in this poll.

akirachii

Unbalanced Asian!
    Years
    Not so often...
    Today. ;D
    Sometimes I dont want to go out and look for clothes.
    Last time my mom woke me up at 5 in the morning for "Black Friday"
    I'm like "noooo...imm coldd"

Back