• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you get in fights?

How often do you get into fist fights?

• Total voters

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    rarely, nobody never wants to fight anymore!><

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    In school, people see me walking and staring at the clouds (we have no actual building...) and decide to bump into me. Then they say "Watch where you're going!" and I swear a little, then they try to punch me. The first time I step back. The second time, I get ready to drop my bag. If it happens a third time, all bets are off. I mean, I gave some fair warnings. If they wanna continue...it's their choice.

Now, as to WHO I'll fight...anyone is fair game. If they wanna fight, let 'em have it. Tons of overconfident jocks, and even a few spoiled preps. Like I said, it's all fair game. With the preps, I try not to hit back. If they can't land a punch, then they should realize that and walk away. Only once have I hit one. The jocks...well, LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    OOps. I thought you meant shouting fights.
    Since I seem to have many enemies, I get in shotuing fights pretty much every day.
    I used to have one or two fist fights, but they weren't really fist fights -- they were more of wrestling matches. Started by my cute, unhittable little brother.
    To this day, I believe that is why I could never hit or kick anyone, though I could easily punch their lights out. >D
    And I still don't know why so many people are afraid to bite, since if I had to, I would readily do it.
    But when people at school anger me, (usually obnoxious guys) I tend to resort to kicking under the table, stepping on the backs of their shoes, and blatantly kicking them in the legs.
    Since i'm a girl, pretty much anyone who doesn't know me very well doesn't think i'm very threatening.
    My arms are pretty strong, and I suspect this is from lugging a two-ton backpack around every day. (It isn't actually two tons, but I suspect it is somewhere in the 20-40 range.)

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    enyce said:
    Often,

lets just say I couldnt go two weeks without my fist tapping somebody, im angry at
    lol yea! when I was about 7 or 8 I was an evil little child!!!not to mention I was the only child around who had the ability to actually "fight"....

now though,I just protect the innocent...now I try to avoid fights...because I might hurt someone far beyond belief....or my dark side would come out and who knows?probably KILL someone...while enjoying it.....oh and I also hunt down gangs after they form and cause trouble for the neighborhood....(not major gangs,but groups of high school drop-outs usually mad at the world and stuff...)and my older bro. in spars....

don't get me wrong guys....I don't start fights anymore.....but in one I ALWAYS finish it..9I've been in many fights,but never lost one,no matter what the odds,like me vs. a whole group,fight one-on-one but someone comes outta nowhere and jumps me,betrail of a friend,etc. ...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I haven't been in a fight since the sixth grade. Sparring in Karate aside, of course. I don't fight, I detest violence.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I don't get into fights very often, but they do come up at random intervals.

The reason escapes me, but I love fighting (not verbally, but physically, as in martial arts); granted, they don't have to be intentional, but simply for self confidence.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I get into fights quite a bit at school with those racist people who have mixed blood. They get on my nerves because they accuse everyone else of being racist, then insult everyone they see. I punched three guys in the face and kicked a few girls in the stomach. I am seen as a dangerous person at Murray Jr. High....

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I don't get into them often, but usually I'm the one that starts them XD I start fights normally when I'm pissed off at someone. It's always a verbal fight which I end up winning most of the time. I've been in few physical fights, but I try to avoid ones that look like it'll end up physical.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I don't really get into a lot of fights but I have been in quite a few, not lately though, lots of verbal sparring though.

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    i never start fights but sometimes (about 1-2 occasion in each term) others come at me coz i say what i think too much at bad times.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Well, being a rugby player tends to open you up to fights a good bit. I got kicked out of my second game of this season for getting in a fist fight with a kid. o.O

Years
    Well people that i know they kind of dont fight with me but there is this one girl man
    Shes such a freak she said i was gai just because i looked better than her how stupid is that
    And then i tried to hit her in the back of her head with a vollyball
    Then she hit me instead i guess that when you do something it always comes back XD!

Answer my question NOW! XD

I normally don't get into many fights, but lately I've had enemies wanting me one-on-one. o.o

EDIT: I mean fist fights, so there. XD

Ohh poor Jhon XD
    I dont get into fist fights i get into yelling fights there worst have to call them wired names then when they walk away you jump on them and chase them
    Is quite fun i normally make their hair go all gai while i'm at it XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Fist fights?

Never.

I've never gotten into physical fights when anyone before, unless it was just playing around.

Actually, I've never had to many verbal fights either...just arguments..

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Well what happens is, people start stuff with me, I call them immature 7th grade twits, they call me short, and we yell back and forth for about...um...10 minutes. Long anough to get the stupid little 7th grader into trouble :)

no offence to the 7th graders here on PC though! You guys are cool! ^^

Back