• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you get in fights?

How often do you get into fist fights?

• Total voters

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ^ Ya, if you didn't say that last sentence, I would hate you xD

-gasp- I'm surprised I haven't seen this thread in the forum yet.

I often get in to fights. It will happen most likely when I disagree with something, and it ends up turning into a fist fight. Come on, I have the right to disagree with things, don't I?. xD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Just with my brother, but not fist fights, just you know... verbally.. I try to avoid fights at school, they seem pretty pointless and immature

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Thorns said:
    I've never been in a physical fight. I have a 'non-violence' policy. There are more intelligent ways to resolve conflicts. >_>
    However, would getting beaten up while stubbornly refusing to fight back count as being in a fight? o.<

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i have been in many fightts. when they were with my brother. i held my self back and did not hurt him. but on others, fights at school. i unleash a fury no one would want to be on the recieving end of. i am passive agressive. i am calm unless some one makes me angry. and when they do. well . you dont want to be the one who made me angry.

Back