• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you typo?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah... how often? And what do you usually typo?

I do when typing song lyrics, mainly.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Rarely. After I took my typing class in high school, I usually type pretty well. I'm glad I was one of the ones who actually learned how to type without looking at the keys! lol

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • I didn't know typo could be used as a verb.
    And I typo a lot. So much, I'm a horrible speller and very bad at English and any other language.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Not usually....If I do it's not too noticeable. I usually proof-read my posts before actually posting them =P

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Uhm not that often, more when I am tired and it is dark as I cannot see the keyboard very well or my hands are too lazy to move over the right keys...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I rarely have typos,but when I'm typing really long words, ya that's a little problem.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Oh and when I'm a bit under the influence......yeah it's horrible. I think I actually make up words lol and yes I'm of age to drink lol

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I rarely ever have typos, though, if I am sleepy, there is a chance of me getting a typo!

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    If I rush. Oh, and I rush a lot. SO you might find typos here and everywhere.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Nearly all the time. Thank god for Google Chrome spellcheck or I would've been killed a long time ago.

I don't know how to spell occaisonaly. And Google Chrome doesn't either.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Oh I typo a lot when I don't think about what I'm saying, or I'm typing too fast. XD;

I typo'd "womanly chores" as "womanly whores" once. >_>;;

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Haha I typo a fair bit. But I just erase it and re type it.
    Unless I don't notice (screwed up don't there =/) in which case I edit my post, if it was on PC.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Oh so much... D:

Like when I'm trying to type in a rush while talking about Heroes...

Who put the "p" right next to the "o"? D<

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I type fasy and trist mw, U nevrt mskr ANY Tyoos.

Well, almost never. But I still type well at my maximuns.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • As I type, I occasionally make a typo, and it usually involves my "y" key, as it sticks. I usually fix them before posting, don't always catch them. Sometimes I'll also type a word I'm hearing or saying, rather than what I want to type. Those are sometimes harder to catch.

Years
  • Um, do you honestly want to know? XD;

I used to typo SO much in the past, it was ridiculous. Lately I've gotten better, though I do tend to make the odd misspellings when I'm extremely tired from a tedious day. Though when it comes to typing on the laptop...let's just say my typing etiquette could stand to be much improved.

Zet

Years
  • Um, do you honestly want to know? XD;

I used to typo SO much in the past, it was ridiculous. Lately I've gotten better, though I do tend to make the odd misspellings when I'm extremely tired from a tedious day. Though when it comes to typing on the laptop...let's just say my typing etiquette could stand to be much improved.
    I think your typing etiquette is awesome mum <3

as for me, I really only typo when I say the opposite of what I mean and usually get my "do" and "to" mixed up from time to time xD

Back