• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you typo?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Believe me, I typo quite often. XD Sometimes my typos make up for hysterical moments and make people laugh. I'd rather not say those typos because they aren't appriote for PC. :B

I have a laptop too and the keys are a bit slippery and I also type fast, so I do make alot of typos but it depends on the mood I'm in or whatever. o.o;

I make more typos on MSN than I do on PC because on PC, I can easily reread my posts before posting them. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    I only make typos when I'm typing really fast like if I were in a chatbox. When I post I usually check my post to see if there's any typo.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • every so often I believe. I use spell check a lot and recheck. it's all I can really do...but on msn, I'm terrible. x.x

Years
  • The faster I type, the more likely I am to typo. If I go slow, I have the time to actually halfway think about what I'm writing; if I go fast, then it's like OMGWTFBBQ and the fingers are flying and I'm very likely to make a lot of mistakes. XD;

Since I usually type as fast as I can, then I typo a lot.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • I tend to make typos if I'm typing fast--or I might be subconsciously thinking of something and end up typing a completely different word. Fortunately, I catch my mistakes easily (or someone points them out)

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I tend to typo quite a lot, especially since I don't touch type and I tend to type quite a lot.

I'm not surprised if there's a typo in this post right now! ^_^

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I used to make so many typos, but I think I have gotten better. I don't make as many as I used to and having a spell checker sure helps.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • I make typos most often when I'm actually typing. Some of them make me LOL. "How did I not catch that/How did I do that?" XD. Usually, I type the same word twice somehow, or my brothers or sisters will say and something and I'll type it. Most of the time, I'll think I typed something, but I didn't.

Thank goodness for the Edit button, am i rite?

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Not very often, I'm a pretty accurate typer despite my speed..if I do ever make typos it's probably cause I'm in a rush or I have soo much to let out out of my system haha.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Occasionally. But my typos are pretty rare now. I usually lol if I see I made one though. :)

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I typo enough to be called "Typo Matser", good thing I'm, not though :o FYI, I just typo-ed "though" but of course when this is posted I'll fix it. I make almost anything a typo...

Back