• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you use your bike and VS seeker?

Years
    These items are probably the best items ever, especially the Bike is a must-have, especially in the slow games of the 4th generation

Bike is for me always on Select, VS Seeker on top of the key items list

Years
    The bike I use almost all the time. Even though there are running shoes in this game, it still feels just as slow as normal walking. As for the VS. Seeker, I use it on occasion for specific trainers only.

Years
    My bike gets a lot of use, 'coz I ride it to speed up the process of hatching Pokemon eggs. xD
    But as for the VS Seeker... I hardly use that anymoar. After I beat my
    Platinum version, the only trainers I like to battle over and over again are the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. :3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I rarely use my bike but I often use my V.S Seeker. Its fun re challenging random trainers and beating them again in a battle.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    I use the bike all of the time, but the vs. seeker only when I need to level up/ need moneys.

craZ pokefan

BEST POKEMON FAN EVER!
    Years
    I use my bike alll the time. I can't recall the last time i walked or ran outside.
    I use the vs seeker sumtimes when I train.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    What is this Vs. Seeker of which you speak? :D

My bike is undoubtedly my most used item. I have it registered as "Y". The Vs. Seeker, though... that has been gathering dust in my bag for ages.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I usually use them both when Im trying to level up my pokemon to a certain level. I remember one time I was using the Vs. Seeker and bike (in FireRed) to get all my pokemon to lvl 65 before going to take down the E4.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    When I'm in a rush, bike is so useful. ( And it's pretty often o: )

And VS Seeker.. Yeah, I use it a lot too. To train my low-leveled Pokemon. Too bad they replaced the VS Seeker system in HGSS though. ;3; I'm waiting for the American release so I can battle a lot of trainers again. XD (I didn't know what the Pokegear said in Japanese and didn't memorize all the trainers name.)

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    Bike is item number 1, usually the VS Seeker is number 2. But Elite Four runs do more...

Back