• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you use your bike and VS seeker?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I only use the bike so that I can take more steps to hatch eggs. As for the Vs. Seeker, I use that a lot. A LOT.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I use both of them 24/7 except when I'm in an area where I really like the music.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I got my bike registered , and I use it less than Running Shoes but still often .

I only use the VS Seeker when I am trainig other Pokemon .

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
    Years
    Bike - 3 times a day
    VS Seeker - 237462789346928734694683434 times a day, it's how i level my pokémon on my DS every day.

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
    I started training to league, so I train alot. I use now very often VS seeker. Most at trainers with gyarados (many exp).

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I use my bike quite frequently. Apart from the basic job of going up slopes, I use it when I want to get through caves quicker too. I don't use my VS. Seeker all that much actually, throughout the duration of my Platinum playthrough, I've probably used it about five times which isn't very good.

The Red Chain

I only use my bike and VS Seeker when I'm EV training or hatching eggs.
    Which lately has been very rare since I've already EV trained all the Pokes that I wanted to and finished IV breeding. XD

Back